Big "NO!" (better known as the Heroic Big "NO!") is the opposite of the Villainous Breakdown, Heroic Dramatic Yells, Heroic War Cry, Heroic Breakdown and the another form of Releasing Stress. This means of releasing stress is quite simple one due to the character only need to yell the word "No" out loud.
Note: Reasons why this considered as opposite form of Villainous Breakdown was due to for sake of this wikia, this only includes the situation that heroes face.
- Luke Skywalker: He screams this when Darth Vader reveals himself to be his father.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: He screams after Darth Maul kills his master Qui-Gon Jinn.
- Anakin Skywalker: He lets out a big "NO!" after his wife Padmé dies.
- Tom the Cat in the Tom and Jerry cartoon, That's My Mommy, lets out a big "NOOOOO!" while stopping a baby duckling named Quacker (who imprints Tom as his mother after hatching from an egg) from throwing himself into a pot of boiling water to offer himself to become a duck dinner by catching him in mid-air.
- Chuckie Finster: lets out a big NOOOOO! as he runs into the cathedral to stop the wicked Coco LaBouche from marrying his father just as the vows are about to be made.
- Homer Simpson
- The Flea: did one when his baby sister Pulgita is about to be killed by The Masked Toilet so he went inside the toilet and Pulgita beats up The Masked Toilet and at the end of the episode The Flea did it again when his scary story when he told his baby sister who he tucked her in became true when The Masked Toilet wanted his shoes and The Flea said it three times.
Anime and MangaEdit
- Sora from the first Kingdom Hearts game, lets out a big "NOOOO!" in Tarzan's world called the Deep Jungle, when he, Tarzan, Donald and Goofy confront Clayton attempting to shoot the gorillas
|“||Do you know how slippery that dirt is?! This is ridiculous! SIIIIIIMOOOONN!!!! (Brittany: Uh, Alvin? You're starting to sound like Dave.) NOOOOOO!!!!!!||„|
|~ Alvin screaming NOOO when Brittany remarks that he's starting to sound like Dave.|
|“||(Chuckie approaches the church doors with scary dragon handles; he backs away; inside...) (Minister: If anyone objects to this union, speak now, or forever hold your peace.) I gots to be brave! I gots to be brave! (Chuckie pulls the handles and barges into the church, screaming...) NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! (Chaz: Chuckie? He said his first word! He's talking!)||„|
|~ Chuckie Finster's big NOOO as he runs into the church to stop the wicked Coco LaBouche from marrying his dad, just in time to object the vows.|