Breakups are when heroic groups go their separate ways.
For the following reasons:
Animated Film Edit
- Zoey breaks up with Arrow for cheating in The Sleigh Race and his behavior towards Rudolph.
- Ash breaks up with Lance for cheating on her with another porcupine girl.
- Sid is upset after his ex-girlfriend Francine broke up with him now he has to find a new girlfriend for him.
Live Action Film Edit
- Gwen and Trent break up, after things start to go strange in Action.
- Owen breaks up with Izzy in World Tour.
- Gwen dumps Duncan in All-Stars.
- Ryan is breaking up with Stephanie because of her competitive nature, but they get back together later on.
- Emma dumps Noah, causing him to be in a coma, but they get back together later on.
- Wendy Corduroy dumps Robbie Valentino for lying to her.
- Wendy Corduroy kindly turns down Dipper's offer to become his girlfriend, saying that she's too old for him.
- Mordecai and Magaret break up in "Steak Me Amadeus".
- Mordecai and CJ break up in "Dumped at the Altar".
|“||(Wendy Corduroy listens at Robbie's music in the radio that Dipper Pines is holding) (Robbie looks shocked and Wendy furiously points at the radio) Wendy Corduroy (furiously): Robbie, what's that doing in our song? Robbie Valentino: Baby, I promise. I don't know anything about those messages. In fact, I didn't write that song. I ripped it off some other band! So, we're all good, right? Wendy Corduroy (angrily): No, we're not all good! I don't care about the messages. You said you wrote that song for me, and I actually thought it was sweet, you big liar. Robbie Valentino: I know, I know. I lie about a lot of stuff. Like using your makeup and fighting a bear, although-- Wendy Corduroy: No! You know what? (swing arms) It's over, Robbie. We're through! Robbie Valentino: What?! Wendy! Wendy Corduroy: Goodbye! (gets out and slams van door and walks away)||„|
|~ Wendy Corduroy dumps Robbie Valentino for lying to her after hearing the "You are now under my control. Your mind is mine." on Robbie's song.|
|“||Mordecai: Margaret! There's something I want to tell you! (A bullet smashes a plate on the table near them) Margaret: Come on! This way! (They both crawl behind a table) Mordecai: The last few weeks I have spent with you have been the best weeks of my life. (A bullet smashes a glass on the table they are behind. The scene shows Muscle Man on the floor shooting off his machine gun uncontrollably while squealing.) I feel like we are growing closer every day, and nobody makes me happier than you do. (A bullet smashes a vase of flowers, a plate, and a steak) Margaret, (he holds both of Margaret's hands with love. Margaret has a sad expression on her face) will you be my girlfriend? (Margaret's face is happy for a second, but then it turns sad. She sighs.) Margaret: Mordecai, there's something I need to tell you. For the first time ever, I feel like I can be in a relationship that can actually go somewhere... (Mordecai has a smile on his face) ...but there's this. (Margaret shows him a torn open envelope with a letter inside it, that shows it's from Milten University. Mordecai has a shocked expression on his face. Margaret then starts tearing up.) I got into my dream school. (Mordecai is more shocked than before) I really like you Mordecai, and what we have is special, but I may never get this opportunity again. (She starts crying) I'm sorry, but... I can't be your girlfriend. (Margaret loses it, and runs out of the restaurant crying her eyes out because of the emotional pain.)||„|
|~ Mordecai and Margaret's breakups in "Steak Me Amadeus".|