Calming Down Someone is like when a person goes berserk or getting angry at someone or going crazy/loony or unstoppable rage by beating the crap out of them or stabbing them multiple times. Or when their friends, loved ones, or family are threatened or hurt. The best way is to give them a hug or talk to them, they will calm right down. Sometimes if they have a bad day you can calm them down.
- Gohan as a Great Ape he been calmed down twice in the "Defeat the Invincible Vegeta! Work a Miracle Gohan!" and The movie with Turtles. Goku manage to calm him down the first in a epoisde because Gohan was in his great ape form going berserk and Goku told him to stop going berserk which brought his humanity back, when he fights Vegeta. The second time he was calmed down by Icarus but, Turtles killed him. Making him goes berserk but he goes after the person who killed Icarus.
- Katara does this with Aang when he is in his Avatar State when he's angry. She gives him a cool down hug. Sometimes she talks to him too.
- Ellie calming Peaches when her daughter blames herself for her father being separated from them.
- Tommy Pickles calming his brother Dil by singing him a lullaby, promising they'll be back home in bed. They then spend the night in the forest together, with Dil willingly sharing the blanket.
- Chrono and Rosette and the sisters (priest), they were fighting a demon but what makes matters worse the demon transforms and Rosette was too close to the demon and made the demon slap her making Chrono enraged and starts to transformed into a demon. But by the time Chrono almost fully transforms, Rosette grabs hold of him and hugged him and telling him that she's okay, which make Chrono stops his transformation.
- Ellie was getting attacked by David, David almost succeeds in killing Ellie, Ellie used a knife and stabbed his chest in anger and scared she stabs him multiple times until Joel came and gave her a cool down hug.
|“||(At the tree alter; Tommy retrieves his special watch when a crack of thunder hits; Dil starts wailing, terrified and homesick. Tommy calms his brother down, sings him a lullaby, similar to what he sung earlier in the film.) ♪ Baby, please!/Rest your head? Soon we'll be home in bed. Until then, I'll protect you like no other. You're okay for a little brother. ♪ (Dil: My Tommy) My Dil. (Dil hiccups. Dil offers to share his blanket with Tommy. Tommy and Dil fall asleep.)||„|
|~ Tommy Pickles calming Dil by singing him a lullaby, promising they'll be back home in bed. They then spend the night in the forest together, with Dil willingly sharing the blanket.|
|“||"(Gohan stands up roaring, then, he growls in rage. Vegeta crawled out of Gohan's way. Gohan destroys the rock canyons. Goku went on his back.) Goku: G-Gohan! Krillin: Oh no! When Goku transformed he became a mindless beast! (Gohan breaks more canyons rocks and roaring. Krillin covered his head from canyon rocks.) Krillin: Like father and son I guess, but wait, don't that mean that Vegeta guy can transformed too, maybe when Goku and Gohan sayian insistence from going wild. (Gohan grabs a boulder then, roars and lifted it up. Gohan walk towards Krillin and Yajirobe.) Krillin: Gohan!!! Goku: GOHAN! (Gohan stops and growled lightly.) Goku: Gohan stop! GOHAN!!! (Gohan growl lightly and tries to remember who the voice is. Krillin: Gohan not us? The sayian!!! You have to get the sayian!!! Gohan growls in anger then, turns and saw Vegeta.) Vegeta: You little brat! Vegeta looks up scared. Goku: Now!!! (Gohan growls then, roar. Vegeta screaming then, Gohan slams the boulder towards Vegeta but he jumped out of the way.")||„|
|~ Goku calming Gohan down|
|“||(Peaches helplessly watches her father bing separated from her by the landmass) (Peaches: Daddy!) (Manny: STAY ALIVE! No matter how long it takes, I WILL FIND YOU!) (Peaches (sobbing): Mom! This is all my fault! If I had just--) Peaches! This is NOT your fault, alright? (Peaches: What if I never see him again? And the last thing we did was fight!) Hey, your father is the toughest, most stubborn mammoth I've ever met! He'll come back for us. (wraps her trunk around Peaches) That's a promise.||„|
|~ Ellie calming Peaches when her daughter blames herself from being separated by her father.|