The Heroes and Heroines admit their true feelings during the battle, before they fall to their death and/or at the end of the movie.
Here's The Reason
- Admit why they love each other.
- Always care about each other since they met.
- Know each other since childhood.
- Admit that he love her since they first met and realize that she's the one for him.
- Both kiss on the lips or cheek after confessing their feelings.
- Sometimes heroines admit that she cares about the main protagonist since the beginning.
- Say that I love you, I love you since I met you, I love you more than everything in the world, etc.
- Can't keep it a secret after realize that he's in love with her for some reason like she's beautiful, kind, smart, brave, friendly and understanding woman.
- Megara pushes Hercules out of a falling pillar's way, crushed underneath it herself, and admits her love for him.
- Belle confess her feeling for The Beast that she love him after his death during the battle of Beast and Gaston.
- Megamind confess his feelings for Roxanne Ritchi after his battle with Tighten.
- Oscar confess his feelings for Angie after realize that she have feelings for him and return his love for her.
- Peter Parker confess his feelings for Mary Jane Watson during the battle of Doc Ock.
- Jason Johnston and Evelyn Ross admit their love for each other after Seth Wilson tells about their future.
- Isabella Garcia-Shapiro reveals her true feelings to Phineas Flynn in the Phineas and Ferb episode Night of the Living Pharmacists.
- Martha May confess her feelings to The Grinch after call off the engagement and give the ring back to Mayor Who.
- Seymour confess his feelings to Audrey after singing "Suddenly Seymour".
- Rachel Dawes confess her feelings to Bruce after knowing his secret
- Dr. Chase Meridian confess her feelings to Bruce after falling in love with him and Batman.
- Tina Carlyle confesses her true feelings for Stanley Ipkiss after he realizes that she's in love with him.
- Manny, hanging like a possum, admits his love for Ellie.
- Robin confesses his feelings for Starfire after they realize that being a hero isn't who he is and love Starfire ever since they first met.
- Sam Sparks confesses her feelings for Flint Lockwood that she always love him more than just friends.
- Star confesses her feelings to her best friend Marco before departing back to Mewni.
- Branch confess his feelings for Poppy that he always love her since he see her true colors.
- Buzz Lightyear confesses his feelings for Jessie the Cowgirl as he tells her how beautiful she is.
- Devin confesses his feelings for Carrie after he realizes that she's in love with him.
- Madison Rocca confesses her feelings to Nick Russell to tell her that she loves him.
- Sam Manson confessing her feelings to Danny Phantom.
- Aladdin confessing his feelings to Princess Jasmine.
- Steven Universe confessed his feelings to Connie Maheswaran in the Steven Universe episode I Am My Mom.
- Videl confessed her feelings to Gohan after wishing him good luck to face Babidi.
- Serena confessed her feelings to Ash to show that she loves him before departing.
- Blu confess his feelings to Jewel that he love her before they kiss
|“||People always do crazy things, when they're in love.||„|
|~ Megara having pushed Hercules out of a falling collumns way and admits her love for him.|
|“||I like you, Jason. I "like you" like you--more than friends. And I've been dreaming about marrying you someday. (Jason Johnston: Were you?) Mm-hmm. (Jason Johnston: I like you, too, more than friends. You've got a crush on me, huh?) I really do. Jason, you're my prince charming.||„|
|~ Evelyn Ross revealing her secret crush on Jason Johnston after Seth Wilson tells about their marriage five years in the future.|
|“||(Angie, approaching: Oscar?) Angie? Oh, Angie... I wish I knew now what I knew then. I mean...i wish I knew... what you knew...I mean, before this... (Crazy Joe: YOU'RE BLOWIN' IT, MAN!): MIND YOUR BUSINESS, ALRIGHT!? It's emotional...And it's pressure! (Turns back to Angie) What I'm saying is just...I didn't need the Top of the Reef. Everything I ever wanted...was right in front of me the whole time. (Angie: But what about being a somebody?): I'm a nobody without you. (Angie smiles widely; Crazy Joe pops out his puppets kissing each other ) Oscar to Crazy Joe: You're not helping! hehe (Angie: Oh, Come here, you big, dumb, dummy-head!) (kisses Oscar)||„|
|~ Oscar admits his feelings for Angie and they kiss|
|“||(Kim and Ron are tied up in some equipment) Is this heaven? (Kim moans herself awake.) KP! I thought you were down for the count! (Kim Possible: Why couldn't I see that he was a fake?) You don't get much faker than a Synthodrone...EWW! You kissed a Synthodrone! (Kim Possible: I never kissed him! (Ron smiles with relief)...But I wanted to.) Okay, too much info. So, what's the plan? (Kim Possible, miserably: Ron, I--I...I got nothin'.) That's my line, and what's worse is THAT'S QUITTER TALK!) (Kim Possible, still miserably: Drakken finally won. I should've stuck to babysitting.) Okay, KP, this pity fiesta is over. Drakken has not won! He played you! Now it's payback time! And, you know...There are guys out there that are better for you than Eric. Guys that are real, for one thing. (Kim Possible: You think there's a guy out there for me?) Out there...in here. (Kim Possible, realizing what Ron means: Oh, really?) Why, sure!||„|
|~ Ron Stoppable confessing his feelings to Kim Possible after Eric has been revealed as one of Drakken's Synthodrones.|
|“||(Shrek barges into the church) I OBJECT! (Fiona: Shrek?) (Lord Farquaad: Oh, now what does he want?!) Hi, everyone. Havin' a good time, are ya? I love Duloc first of all. Very clean. (Fiona: What are you doing here?) (Lord Farquaad: Really, it's rude enough being alive when no one wants you, but showing up uninvited to a wedding--) Fiona! I need to talk to you. (Fiona: Oh, now you wanna talk? Well, it's a little late for that. So if you'll excuse me--) (She turns to kiss Farquaad, Shrek stops her) But you can't marry him! (Fiona: And why not?) Because--Because he's just marrying you so he can be king. (Lord Farquaad: Outrageous! Fiona, don't listen to him!) He's not your true love. (Fiona: And what do you know about true love?) Well...I...uh... (Lord Farquaad: Oh, this is precious! The ogre has fallen in love with the princess! Oh, good lord! ) (The prompter card guy holds up a card that says 'Laugh'. The whole congregation laughs.) (Lord Farquaad, laughing: The ogre and the princess!) (Shrek lowers his head) (Fiona: Shrek, is this true?) (Lord Farquaad: Who cares? It's preposterous! Fiona, my love, we're but a kiss away from our "happily ever after." Now kiss me!) (Farquaad puckers his lips and leans toward her, but she pulls back. Fiona gazes at the setting sun.) (Fiona: "By night one way, by day another." (to Shrek) I wanted to show you before.) (Fiona stands with her back to the church window. As the sun goes down, magic smoke conceals her from all, then dissipates, revealing her ogress form. A woman faints. Shrek stares.) Well, uh...that explains a lot. (Fiona smiles) (Lord Farquaad, repulsed: Oh, it's disgusting! Guards! Guards! I order you to get that out of my sight! Now! Get them! Get them both! (Guards grab hold of Fiona. Shrek fights off others) No! (Fiona: Shrek!) (Lord Farquaad: This hocus-pocus alters nothing! This marriage is binding, and that makes me king! (grabs a crown off the stand and puts it on his head) See? SEE?!) (Fiona: No! Let go of me! Shrek!) No! (Lord Farquaad: Don't just stand there, you morons!) Get outta my way! Fiona! (Lord Farquaad: I'll make you regret the day we met. I'll see you drawn and quartered! You'll beg for death to save you!) (Fiona: No! Shrek!) (Lord Farquaad, holding a dagger to Fiona's throat: And as for you, my wife...) Fiona! (Lord Farquaad: I'll have you locked back in that tower for the rest of your days!) (Shrek manages to get a hand free and whistles) (Lord Farquaad: I am king! I will have order! I will have perfection! I will have–) (Dragon bursts through the window and swallows Farquaad in one gulp) (Donkey: Alright, nobody move! I've got a dragon here and I'm not afraid to use it! I'm a donkey on the edge!) (Dragon belches out the crown) (Donkey: Celebrity marriages. They never last, do they?) (The congregation cheers) (Donkey: Go ahead, Shrek.) Uh, Fiona? (Fiona: Yes, Shrek?) I...I love you. (Fiona: Really?) Really, really. (Fiona: I love you too.) (Shrek and Fiona kiss. Thelonius takes one of the cards and writes "Awwww' on the back and then shows it to the congregation.) (Congregation: Awwww!) (Suddenly, the magic of the spell pulls Fiona away. She's lifted up into the air and she hovers there while the magic works around her.) (Whispers: "Until you find true love's first kiss and then take love's true form. Take love's true form. Take love's true form.") (Fiona is slowly lowered to the ground. Shrek slowly approaches her) Fiona? Fiona? Are you alright? (Fiona, still an ogress: Well, yes. But I don't understand. I'm supposed to be beautiful.) (Shrek smiles) But you ARE beautiful. (They smile at each other.) (Donkey: I was hoping this would be a happy ending!) (About to kiss Fiona, Shrek places his hand over the camera as the scene cuts to them having their wedding kiss.)||„|
|~ Shrek and Fiona confessing their love for each other--after she reveals her ogre form to him.|
|“||(Madison walks to see Nick who is repairing his bike.) You're leaving? (Nick Russell: Yeah. I'm going to see my adoptive parents. There's a lot to tell them.) So, you're not coming back? (Nick Russell: I didn't say that.) You are coming back. (Nick Russell: What I'm saying is that I'd like to come back, if there was something or someone to come back for.) Oh, well there is Xander, Vida, Chip, Toby, Phineas, Leelee, and um, (Nick turns to Madison.) and me. I want you to come back for me. (Nick agrees and give Madison his baby blanket.) (Nick Russell: Will you hold onto this?) Sure. (Nick smiles and drives off with his motorcycle, promising Madison that he would come back for her and Madison goes back to the Rock Porum.)||„|
|~ Madison Rocca confessing her feelings to Nick Russell.|
|“||(Jewel: BLU!) (Jewel slides towards the edge of the crashing plane, then falls. Blu swallows hard and remembers himself falling out of his nest as a chick. Blu dives out of the plane and wraps his wings around Jewel) (Jewel: Blu, you're crazy! What are you doing?!) I'm not gonna let you go! We're chained-to-each other birds, remember? (Jewel stares at Blu, then kisses him as they fall towards the ocean. Eyes closed and smiling, Blu slowly opens his wings. He flies, just skimming the water! Then rising into the air holding Jewel.) Whoa! Wow! (Jewel: Blu! You're flying!) Yeah! Whoo-hoo! I'm flying! I'm really flying! You're right! I'm not an ostrich! I'm not an ostrich!||„|
|~ Blu confessing his love for Jewel, whose kiss finally gives him the power of flight.|
|“||(Connie Maheswaran: No, don't you dare.) I love you. (the ship closes.) (Connie Maheswaran: No, stop! (The ship leaves Earth.) STEVEN!!!)||„|
|~ Steven Universe confessing his love for Connie before turning himself in to Aquamarine and Topaz in the Steven Universe episode, I Am My Mom.|
|“||You better come back, because I'm not finished with you yet, Gohan.||„|
|~ Videl confessing her feelings to Gohan after wishing him good luck to face Babidi.|
|“||Ash, Thank you. I'm glad I'm with you. You're the kind of person that I want to be. Next time we meet, your going to like the kind of person that I've grown into.||„|
|~ Serena confesses her feelings to Ash Ketchum.|
|“||(Manny watches Ellie leave with the herd of mammoths. He gazes at his reflection in a puddle. Sid walks up to him) (Sid: Manny? You've come a long way since we met, and I'll take full credit for that. But you need to let go of the past so you can have a future.) (Manny's face brightens as he considers Sid's advice) (Diego: Go after her.) (Sid: It's okay. We'll always be there for you.) I'll keep in touch. (Diego: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're--you're a good friend. Point made. Now go on. Scat.) (Manny rushes after the herd) (Sid: Our Manny's grown' up.) ELLIE! ELLIE! (Ellie hears him calling for her and runs out of the mammoth herd) (Ellie: Manny?) (Manny pops up in front of her, hanging on from a tree branch by his tail like a possum) Ellie, I don't want us to be together because we have to. I want us to be together because we want to! And I wanna be with you, Ellie! (Ellie beams) So, what do you say? (Ellie: Oh, Manny, I thought you were gonna--Oh!) (The branch breaks and Manny flops to the ground. Ellie laughs) (Ellie: You're possum enough for me.) (Manny and Ellie nuzzle and lock trunks. The other mammoths trumpet with triumph. Crash and Eddie sob happily. Sid turns to Diego) (Sid: Well, it's just you and me now. Two bachelors knockin' about in the wild. Whoo-hoo.) (Diego: Fine, but I'm not gonna carry you. I still have my pride, y'know.) (Sid: Oh, come on, buddy! For old times' sake?) I'll carry him (Manny grabs Sid with his trunk and puts him on his back. Diego is surprised to Manny and Ellie not with the mammoth herd.) (Diego: But your herd's leaving.) We are now. (Crash: Whoo-hoo! Shotgun!) (Crash and Eddie slide off Ellie's trunk and onto Diego's back.) (Sid: Manny: Who do you like better? Me or Diego?) Diego. It's not even close. (Diego: HAHA! Told ya!) (Ellie: Manny, you can't choose between you and your kids.) He's not my kid. He's not even my dog. If I had a dog, and my dog had a kid, and the dog's kid had a pet that would be Sid.) (Sid: Can I have a dog, Manny?) No. (Sid: Ellie, can I have dog?) (Ellie: Of course you can, sweetie.) Ellie we have to be consistent with him. (The herd walks into the sunset.)||„|
|~ Manny hanging like a possum confessing his love for Ellie. The two then decide to stay with Sid and Diego instead of joining the herd of other mammoths.|
|“||Jasmine, I do love you, but I've got to stop pretending to be something I'm not.||„|
|~ Aladdin confessing his feelings to Jasmine.|
|“||Sometimes my brain doesn't know what my mouth is saying. Good thing my heart does. Will you marry me?||„|
|~ Goku confessing his feelings to Chi-Chi.|