- Peach Rod: Cure Peach's weapon, a white baton with a pink heart adornment at the top, rainbow buttons going upward, and an extension on the handle. Love Sunshine is upgraded to Love Sunshine Fresh.
- Berry Sword: Cure Berry's weapon, a white baton with a blue spade adornment at the top, rainbow buttons going downward, and an extension on the handle. Espoir Shower is upgraded to Espoir Shower Fresh.
- Pine Flute: Cure Pine's weapon, a white flute with yellow diamond adornments at the top, rainbow buttons going sideways and an extension on the handle. Healing Prayer is upgraded to Healing Prayer Fresh.
- Passion Harp: Cure Passion's weapon, a small, red-and-white harp with a red, double heart adornment on and white angel wings decorating it. Allows her to use Happiness Hurricane.
- Pine and Passion's Cure Sticks are both based off of instruments (flute and harp, respectively).
- Peach and Berry's Cure Sticks are based off of sports items (baton and sword, respectively)
Passion's Cure Stick is the only one that does not look remotely like a stick. It also uses different way to be activated, making people wonder whenever it is a real Cure Stick or not. Berry's Cure Stick is officially a sword, making some fans wonder if it can be used in combat as well.
- Cure Passion is the only one who does not form her symbol, the club, with her Cure Stick. Instead, she forms a heart, just like Cure Peach.