| Hulk Smash Puny Defeating the Enemy for the following reason(s):|
I find this page rather redundant of Good Defeats Evil. They basically say the same thing. Can we get rid of this one please?
Please discuss it on .
Heroes who successfully kills or defeats every fictional villain.
- Hercules defeats Hades by punching him in his own River Styx which he couldn't die because he's a God.
- Optimus Prime kills Lockdown for helping the humans turn against him and his Autobot friends in the back by using his sword.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi defeats Darth Maul by cutting him in half by using Qui-Gon's Lightsaber.
- Mace Windu Successfully kills and beheads Jango Fett.
- Anakin Skywalker beheads Count Dooku once and for all.
- Leia Organa strangles Jabba to death with her slave chain.
- Jack Skellington defeats Oogie Boogie by pulling his string out revealing himself as bugs.
- Robocop successfully kills and stabs Clarence Boddicker by using his data spike
- Axel Foley successfully kills Ellis DeWald and avenges his boss Inspector Douglas Todd.
- Darth Vader throws Emperor Palpatine into the reactor shaft to save his son, Luke.
- Hope Cladwell has the poor rebels throw her father, Caldwell B. Cladwell off the top of the building to avenge her late lover, Bobby Strong.
- Jason Johnston defeats Quincy Maroone, before using the Wishing Orb to turn Las Vegas back to normal.
- Mayor Benjamin H. Ratwell, Andrew's big sister Lindy and the New York City police capture Tabitha Harperstein in front of the church, send her to Chelsea Piers, chain her to an iron ball, and Mrs. Leary tells Andrew to push her off the pier, and he does, ending her life.
- Michonne finally killed The Governor while he fight Rick Grimes and almost killed him by choking him to death, then, Michonne stabbed the Governor heart.