Heroes get embarrassed or humiliated for many things:
- Poor behavior
- Publicly mocked
- Manny appears at the falls and embarrasses Peaches in front of Ethan.
- Yogi and Smith are embarrassed in front of the kids.
- Buck embarrassing Rusty with his foolish karate moves.
- Tom Cat is embarrassed when his fur falls off in front of the judges, leading him in disqualification.
- Momotaros became MomoRider that leads to his embarrassment.
- Quasimodo is humiliated at the Festival of Fools, when Frollo's soldiers throw food at him, the crowd humiliate him for their own amusement. To make matters worse for Quasimodo, Frollo refuses to stop the torture.
- While attending a party, Oozma Kappa are embarassed, when the Roar Omega Roar fraternity play a prank on them. The RORs cover the OKs in paint, glittler, flowers and stuffed animals. They take a photo of the humiliated Oozmas (nicknamed "Cute-ma Kappa"), which causes the team to be humiliated in front of the entire MU campus.
- Gokaiger Ep 29, Ahim became AbarePink, involving to her embarrassment.
- Gru is completely naked (thanks to Balthazar Bratt) and hanging from a giant wad of bubblegum on the ship, and he is seen by the attendees of a birthday party, who laugh at him and take pictures as he awkwardly sings the birthday song along with them.
- Lincoln Loud is been embarrassed, when his best friend Clyde McBride brings his classmates to watch "ARGGH" to his house, while he is still wearing as his little sister Lily Loud, which causes him to say Lily's catchphrase.
- Lightning McQueen humiliated in front of the crowd at Thunder Hollow and on national television.
- Vegeta had to embarrass himself by performing on stage, on Bulma's birthday.
|“||(Ethan groans) (Ethan: What just happened) (Peaches: Oh, no! Ethan, I am so sorry! I - -Wow, you're even better-looking up close. Phenomenal. I mean) (Ethan: Uh do you have a twin sister.) (Manny appears) Am I interrupting something? (Peaches: Dad!) (Ethan: Oh, boy. Okay...) Peaches: Sorry, if I just... Wait, no, you go left.) (Ethan: Just move back a bit.) You! Keep away from my daughter! (Peaches: Dad, I..) And you, you're grounded! (Peaches: But I didn't do--) GROUNDED! (Teenagers: Loser alert. Ouch, that's her dad. Seriously, that's embarrassin'.) What a freak!) (Peaches turns to walk away) Peaches! (Manny walks up to her) Peaches, come on, let's talk about this. (Peaches: How could you embarrass me in front of my friends?) You deliberately went where you weren't supposed to! (Peaches: (scoffs angrily) You can't control my life!) I'm trying to protect you! That's what fathers do! (Peaches: Well... I wish you weren't my father!) (Manny is stunned and hurt by her words) Ellie: She's just upset, honey. (to her daughter) Peaches, it's not the end of the world.||„|
|~ Manny appears at the falls and embarrasses Peaches in front of Ethan.|
|“||(Lincoln Loud as Lily walks to the front door) (Lincoln, to the viewers: Well, I guess we all got what we deserved. But honestly, I got off easy. I'm just hanging out at home, watching ARGGH! with Clyde.) (He opens the door) (Clyde, noticing his friend's outfit: Uh...hey, buddy. I thought this episode was gonna be so awesome, why not invite our whole class?) (presents the rest of the class who laugh at and photograph Lincoln's humiliating outfit.) (Lincoln, turning his face to red in embarrassment: Oh, poo-poo.)||„|
|~ Lincoln Loud getting embarrassed by his best friend Clyde McBride to bring their whole classmate to watch ARGGH at his house while he is still wearing as his little sister Lily Loud.|