|“||Principal Duffy, this isn't what it looks like. I was set up!||„|
|~ Ace McDougal|
In all media, A frameup or setup is the act of the hero being framed by the villain or a hero, that is, providing false evidence or false testimony in order to falsely prove someone guilty of a crime.
Sometimes, the person who is framing someone else is the actual perpetrator of the crime. In other cases it is an attempt by law enforcement to get around due process. Motives include getting rid of political dissidents or "correcting" what they see as the court's mistake. Some lawbreakers will try to claim they were framed as a defense strategy.
The protagonist must prove his/her innocence by evidence from the antagonist, which is not an easy task. When doing so, they may create an alter ego/new identity for hiding their identity, or have someone else do the task instead. Anything could be happened when they managed to prove their innocence:
- Discovers the antagonist' conspiracy on something that would threatened the safety of their home/planet/universe/current reality.
- Final battle against the antagonist.
- Corvo Attano is framed by Hiram Burrows for the murder of Empress that he didn't do.
- Jessie the Cowgirl is framed by the Prospector (aka Stinky Pete) for turning on the TV, for which she didn't do.
- Peter Griffin was framed by Stewie Griffin for murdering Lois Griffin, for which he didn't do.
- Darkwing Duck is framed by Negaduck for a series of crimes committed in St. Canard, for which he didn't do.
- SpongeBob SquarePants is framed by Patrick for drawing a mean doodle of Mrs. Puff, for which he didn't do.
- Mr. Krabs is framed by Plankton for stealing Neptune's crown and left to die in 6 days if SpongeBob fails to retrieve it, which he didn't do.
- Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Fred Jones and Shaggy Rogers were framed by Principal Deedle for vandalizing Coolsville High School, for which they didn't do.
- Kovu is framed by Zira for leading Simba into an ambush, for which he didn't do.
- Miss Red, a beautiful singer, is framed by Professor Moriarty for the thefts committed in London in the film, for which she didn't commit.
- Twilight Sparkle was framed by Sunset Shimmer for destoying Fall Formal decorations, which she didn't do.
- Peter Parker was accused by Harry Osborn, believing he killed his father Norman Osborn, for which he didn't do. (Harry's butler explained to Harry that his father got impaled by his own glider)
- B has been framed by Scott for sabotaging the challenge and blaming it on him.
- Roger Rabbit was framed by Judge Doom for murdering Marvin Acme at the Acme Factory, for which he did not do.
- Deon Wilson was framed by Vincent Moore for shutting down his own police scout robot creation, also causes Hippo and his gangsters to start a war in the city, for which he didn't do.
- BB, Freezbone and Mostart were framed by Hitt, Kurtz and Lady Lux for stealing an ancient violin from a museum, for which they didn't do.
- Ahsoka Tano was framed by Barriss Offee for bombing the Jedi Temple and committing crimes, for which she didn't do.
- Jensen Ames was framed by a criminal named Pachenko for killing his wife Suzy Ames, for which he didn't do. (Although it was revealed that Claire Hennessey and Darryl Ulrich made him do it, so he can be brought in as her Frankenstein).
- Ben Tennyson was framed by Kevin Levin for committing crimes around the city, for which he didn't do. (It was Kevin's look-alike aliens from the Omnitrix when he last fought with him).
- Due to a body swap, Gwen Tennyson was framed by Charmcaster for doing some destruction at a small town called Salem, for which she didn't commit. After Charmcaster and Gwen swap bodies, she punched Gwen (who's in Charmcaster's body), preventing her for warning Ben and Max about the body swap. After Gwen was arrested and sent to juvie for the destruction she didn't do, Charmcaster plans to swap bodies with Ben in order to get the Omnitrix undetected.
- Dawn has been framed by Scott for stealing the other contestants' belongings, for which she didn't commit.
- Jimmy Neutron was framed by Bueford Lee Stormshuckle for sneaking into his lab, stealing the Hypno Ray, Laser lance, and Jimmy's Report Card, for which he didn't do. Also, he was framed by Baby Eddie for destroying all of the stuff at the family reunion and was also framed by Evil Jimmy for causing trouble in Retroville.
- Storm Shadow has been framed by Zartan for killing The Hard Master, for something he didn't do.
- The Terminator was framed by the T-1000 for murdering John Connor's guardians Janelle and Todd Voight, for something he didn't do.
- Brad Barrett was framed by General Xaviax, for cheating in a motocrossing event, for something he would never do.
- Lee Ping was framed by Lynch Webber (aka Radcircles) for doing "The Prank" at A. Nigma High, for which he didn't do. He was also framed by Bradley Von Chillstein for doing The Second Prank during the "Save The Rainforest Dance", due to him being jealous of how popular Lee was becoming, so he pulled his own prank.
- Bruce Banner (aka The Hulk) was framed by Thunderbolt Ross (aka Red Hulk) for attacking the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier and harming the agents, for which he didn't do.
- Gromit was framed by Preston for sheep rustling, for which he didn't do. Also, he was framed by Piella Bakewell for biting her arm.
- Fry was framed by Dr. Zoidberg for destroying a scale replica of the universe's largest bottle, for which he didn't do.
- Mater is framed by Sir Miles Axlerod for leaking oil at the party in Japan, for which he didn't do.
- Jason Johnston was both framed by Quincy Maroone for shoplifting at the grocery store, for which he didn't do.
- Timmy Turner is framed by Vicky for vandalizing the Turner family house, for which he didn't do.
- Bart Simpson is framed by Jessica Lovejoy for stealing money from the church's collection basket, for which he didn't do. He was also framed by Groundskeeper Willie who pulled the Easter prank because he and his Scottish people hate Easter so he decided to mimic Bart's pranks.
- Milhouse Van Houten was framed by a wild boar for eating all of the students snacks from their cooler, for which he didn't do. Later he admitted he only stole two sandwiches and a bag of Doritos.
- Krusty the Clown is framed by Sideshow Bob for armed robbery at the Kwik-E-Mart, for which he didn't do.
- Arnold is framed by Harold, Stinky and Sid for mooning Principal Wartz, for which he didn't do.
- Carl Johnson is framed by Frank Tenpenny and Eddie Pulaski for the murder of a fellow police officer for which he didn't do.
- The Ed's were framed by Jimmy for ruining and vandalizing the friendship day celebrations for which they didn't do.
- Donkey Kong is framed by King K. Rool and his Kremling Krew for forleaving a banana peel for Candy Kong to slip on, stealing Funky Kong's surfboard, for bad mouthing Dixie Kong, and for wrecking Cranky's cabin, but DK hasn't done any of these things.
- Alistair Krei was framed by Robert Callaghan, for setting the university on fire and presumingly killing Hiro's older brother Tadashi Hamada, for which he didn't do.
- Popeye is framed by Bluto for scaring Olive Oyl, for which he didn't do.
- The Autobots were framed by Harold Attinger and Cemetery Wind, believing they've caused the battle of Chicago, five years ago, for which they didn't do at all. (It was the Decepticons and Dylan Gould who were responsible for causing it in the first place).
- Carrie and Devin were framed by Jacques and Josee for undoing the hatches that connects the train carriages, for which they didn't do.
- The G.I. Joes are framed for stealing nuclear warheads from Pakistan, when they were tasked by the U.S. President with retrieving them. The President was actually Zartan in disguise, and he convinced the world that the Joes stole the warheads, and the Joe ninja Snake Eyes - who turned out to be Storm Shadow, also in disguise - killed the President of Pakistan.
- Ash Ketchum, Brock and Todd are framed by Butch and Cassidy for attempting to steal the Pokémon from the breeding center. The breeding center turned out to be a scam to steal other trainer's Pokémon, and Butch and Cassidy turned out to be from an evil organization called Team Rocket.
- Jack Dawson is framed by Cal Hockley for stealing the Heart of The Ocean Diamond necklace.
- Mr. J. Thaddeus Toad was framed for trading the stolen red motor car to Mr. Winkie and his weasel bandits who did actually stolen the red motor car.
- Underdog was framed for stealing stuff in the city, (Which was his Doppelganger, Tap-Tap) and for stealing all the gold bricks while guarding them (Which it was Riff Raff who did steal all the gold bricks).
- Fred Flintstone was framed by Cliff Vandercave for embezzling Slate & Co. and firing all the quarry workers.
- Stanley Ipkiss is framed by Dorian Tyrell and his henchmen for stealing the money from the bank, for which he didn't do.
- Mario is framed by Bowser Jr. for using Graffiti on Isle Delfino (Which was actually Bowser Jr. disguised as Shadow Mario), for which he didn't do.
- Sinbad is framed by Eris for stealing the book for which he didn't do.
- Bloo and his friends were framed by Bendy for all of the wrongdoings in the house, for which they didn't do.
- Miss Piggy was framed for stealing Lady Holiday's necklace which she didn't do it (It was Nicky Holiday and his henchgirls).
- Sonic the Hedgehog is framed by Shadow for robbing the bank and stealing the Green Chaos Emerald, for which he didn't do.
- Danny Fenton and Tucker Foley are both framed by Dash Baxter for the food fight in the cafeteria, for which they didn't do.
- Sam Manson and Tucker Foley are both framed by one of the ghosts and Dash Baxter for vandalizing the school cafeteria, for which they didn't do.
- Aladdin was framed by Jafar for murdering the Sultan (although the Sultan was actually still alive and captured by Jafar).
- Rainbow Dash was framed by Wind Rider for stalling Spitfire and writing a fake letter to the other Wonderbolts that she has to care for her sick mother, which she didn't do.
- Wendy Testaburger is framed by Eric Cartman for killing the innocent Smurfs, in which she didn't do.
- Tracy Turnblad is framed by Amber Von Tussle for drawing a mean doodle of their teacher, in which she didn't do.
- Kermit the Frog was framed by Constantine for stealing England's crown jewels, for which he didn't do.
- Buster Bunny was framed by Montana Max and his street gang for stealing the slushy machine, for which he didn't do.
- Tom Tucker was framed by Diane Simmons for murdering Stephanie, James Woods, Priscilla, Muriel Goldman and Derek Wilcox, for something he's against at.
- Yang Xiao Long broke Mercury's leg in self-defense, while the audience saw her attack Mercury unprovoked.
- Cole MacGrath: Ever since accused for caused the Ray Sphere explosion that led the Empire City to be quarantined due to resultant energy pollution caused several citizens became sick and evil conduits shows up to made everyone's life within the city became the living hell, this is the ordeal that Cole must face. Those whom he knew became distrustful with him and many people even loathes him for the incident. Fortunately, his confrontation with Moya, it gives him the chance to redeem himself by trying to help people as a superhero.
- Butters Stotch is framed by Eric Cartman for cussing at his parents on the phone, for which he didn't do.
- The Zyurangers are framed by Dora Mirage and his Zyuranger clones for causing destruction in the city, for which they didn't do.
- Jason Lee Scott, Zack Taylor, Billy Cranston, Trini Kwan and Kimberly Ann Hart are all framed by Twin Man and his Twin Power Rangers for sabotaging the school's drinking fountain, for which they didn't do.
- Gumball and Darwin are framed by Rob who stole taking twenty dollars from Nicole's purse, using Richard's toothbrush, and stealing Anais's Daisy the Donkey doll, which they did not do.
- Muscle Man is framed by Park Avenue, for which he didn't do the graffiti.
- Dr. Richard Kimble (Both (Versions) is framed for murdering his wife by a One-Armed Man.
- The Gaorangers are framed by Jakanja for attacking Hurricanegers.
- Steven Kovacs is framed by Chip Douglas for all of the wrongdoings, for which he didn't do.
- The predators of Zootopia were being framed by Assistant Mayor Bellwether when she uses night howler flowers to make them appear to be going savage back to their former wild selves.
- The Powerpuff Girls are framed by the crooks for all of the crimes in the City of Townsville (which was actually the crooks disguised as the Powerpuff Girls), for which they didn't do.
- Tommy Turnbull is framed by Kamikazi for stealing a toy from the toy store, for which he didn't do.
- Uncle Grandpa is framed by Aunt Grandma for saying mean things to Mr. Gus, Pizza Steve, Belly Bag and Giant Realistic Flying Tiger, for which he didn't do.
- Babe is framed by the wild dogs for killing Maa, for which he didn't do.
- Mickey Mouse is framed by Mortimer Mouse and Pete for stealing a baseball, for which he didn't do.
- Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkley were framed by Principal Deedle (The Dark Specter) for causing chaos at Coolsville High, for which they didn't do.
- Commissioner Gordon is framed by Rupert Thorne for stealing the money and taking bribes from the warehouse, for which he didn't do.
- Inspector Gadget is framed by the RoboGadget robot by Dr. Claw and his agents of MAD for robbing every bank in Metro City from the episode, "Doubled Agent" for which he didn't do.
- Garfield was framed by a baby wolf for eating an entire cheesecake, for which he didn't do.
- Axel Foley is framed by Ellis DeWald for shooting Uncle Dave Thornton, for which he didn't do.
- Rick Sanchez was framed by Evil Rick & Evil Morty for killing numerous Ricks in alternate timelines.
|“||(Tom Lockjaw (on TV): Tonight's top story: Darkwing Duck, an evil lunatic or crazed villain?) (Darkwing Duck scoffs) Evil lunatic or...CRAZED VILLAIN?! (Darkwing is shocked at what he hears) (Tom Lockjaw: That's right, villain! He is sought by the authorities for a numerous crimes, which includes...arson, burglary, hi-jacking, kidnapping, cat-kicking and spitting on the sidewalk! No wonder the mayor is offering a $1,000,000 reward!)||„|
|~ Darkwing Duck is framed by Negaduck for a series of crimes for which he didn't commit|
|“||Why was there another team? (Kittridge: What?) Of IMF agents at the Embassy tonight? (Kittridge: I don't quite follow you.) Well, let's see if you can follow me around the room. The drunk Russians on the embankment, 7 and 8 o'clock. The couple waltzing around me at the Embassy at 9 and 11. The waiter standing behind Hannah, top of the stairs. Bow tie, 12 o'clock. The other IMF team. You're worried about me. Why? (Kittridge: Well, for a little over two years we have been spotting serious blowback in IMF operations, we have a penetration. The other day, we decoded a message on the Internet from a Czech we know as Max.) The arms dealer? (Kittridge: That's right. Max, it seems, had two unique gifts: a capacity for anonymity and for corrupting susceptible agents. This time, he'd gotten to someone on the inside. He'd gotten himself into a position to buy our NOC list. An operation he referred to as Job 314. The job he thought Golitsyn was doing tonight.) The list Golitsyn stole was a decoy? (Kittridge: That's correct. The actual list is secure at Langley. Golitsyn was a lightning rod. He was one of ours.) This whole operation...was a mole hunt. This whole operation was a mole hunt. (Kittridge: Yeah, the mole's deep inside...and, like you said, you survived. I want to show you something, Ethan. (gives Ethan a sheet of paper) Since your father's death, your family's farm has been in receivership. Now, suddenly, they're flushed with over 120 grand in the bank. Your father's illness was supposed to have wiped out that bank account. Dying slowly in America, after all, can be a very expensive proposition. So, why don't we quietly get out on a plane? I can see that you're very upset.) Kittridge, you've never seen me very upset. (Kittridge: All right, Hunt, enough is enough. You have bribed, cajoled and killed, and you've done it using loyalties on the inside. You wanna shake hands with the devil, that's fine with me. I just wanna make sure you do it in hell!) (Ethan, having anticipated this, throws a piece of explosive chewing gum at a nearby fish tank, then braces himself. The gum detonates, destroying the tank and causing water to spill through the restaurant, breaking the windows. Ethan escapes through the windows and runs through the square.)||„|
|~ Ethan Hunt unexpectedly suspected of being a mole from within the IMF.|
|“||Have you ever been questioned by the authorities? (Zero: Yes, on one occasion. I was arrested and tortured by the rebel militia after the Desert Uprising.) Right. Well, you know the drill, then, zip it. (Zero: Of course.) You've never heard the word "van Hoytl" in your life. (Zero: Got it.) Okay, let's go. (they walk to the police at the reception.) How may we serve you, gentlemen? Ah, Inspector Henckels! (Henckels: By order of the commissioner of police, Zubrowka Province, I hereby place you under arrest for the murder of Madame Celine Villenueve Desgoffe-und-Taxis.) I knew there was something fishy. We never got the cause of death. She's been murdered, and you think I did it. (runs away) (Henckels: (as he and his men chase Gustave) HEY! STOP!)||„|
|~ M Gustave realising he was framed for Madame D's murder.|
|“||(Danny and Dani leave to catch the third ghost clone by Vlad, leaving Sam and Tucker behind) Both: Three. Two. One. (Mr. Lancer barges in and sees the cafeteria trashed) Mr. Lancer (angry): To Kill a Mockingbird People! Who started this? (Dash points at Sam and Tucker) Both: We'll get the mop.||„|
|~ Sam Manson and Tucker Foley being framed by one of the ghosts and Dash Baxter for trashing the cafeteria, for which they didn't do.|
|“||(Mrs. Turner takes away Timmy's magic remote and gives it to Vicky.) (Mrs. Turner: Here, Vicky. Take this. We're going to have a word with our irresponsible son.) (Vicky (to Timmy): Have a nice violent talk. I'll see you tommorrow.) (laughs wickedly and leaves) Hey wait! That's my remote! (Timmy tries to stop Vicky, but Mr. Turner catches him and furiously yells at him for his actions) (Mr. Turner, extremely angry: Which you deliberately used to disobey us, and then you busted up the house and wrote that lie on the wall! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!) (Mr. Turner drops Timmy to the floor and Timmy gets up as he tries to prove his innocence by explaining to his parents that Vicky did all of this) But it's not my fault. It's Vicky's. She's evil. She's always being mean to me and always getting me into trouble. (Mr. and Mrs. Turner still refused to listen to their son about Vicky) (Mrs. Turner, sternly: Oh? Did she turn on your TV? Did she give you this bazooka?) (Mr. Turner: Which I can't fire at the Dinkleberg's house because it's out of ammo?) Well, no. (Mr. Turner, angrily: Then why should we believe anything you say?) (Timmy becomes depressed as Mr. and Mrs. Turner leave the room to go get more ammo for the rocket launcher) (Mr. Turner: When I get back from the ammo store, YOU ARE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE, YOUNG MAN!) (Mr. Turner angrily leaves) (Vicky: Wow. I've never seen you so miserable. I should take another picture.) (Vicky takes a picture of Timmy being miserable and gives it to Timmy) (Vicky: One for you and one for the internet.) (Vicky puts a bo-peep costume on Timmy and takes a picture of him and leaves)||„|
|~ Timmy Turner being yelled at by his parents for the destruction of their house caused by Vicky for which he didn't do.|
|“||Gumball Watterson: Whatever it is we did, we didn't do it! Nicole Watterson (sternly): Well someone has definitely taken $20 from my purse! Gumball Watterson (confused): So? Could've been Anais. Nicole Watterson: If it was her I wouldn't have know about it, it had to be someone dumb enough to think I wouldn't notice. And it couldn't be your father because his fingers are too fat. Richard Watterson: And someone's been using my toothbrush! And it isn't be your mother or Anais because I've tasted theirs and the flavors don't match! Anais Watterson: Yeah, and someone... (Anais becomes grossed out by the fact that her father was using her toothbush and sighs) Someone stole Daisy the Donkey! I can't go to the museum without her! It's 2 for 1! Gumball Watterson: Well, it wasn't me. Darwin Watterson: Me neither. Nicole Watterson (angrily): Boys, come with me. (Gumball and Darwin follow Nicole out of their bedroom and Nicole becomes furious) GO TO YOUR ROOM! (Gumball and Darwin go back inside the room) You're not coming out of there until one of you owns up! (Gumball becomes upset) That means no TV. No Internet. And you miss out on the trip to the museum! (Gumball and Darwin become upset and Nicole slams the door and she, Richard and Anais drive off to the museum)||„|
|~ Gumball and Darwin are framed by Rob who stole twenty dollars from Nicole's purse, using Richard's toothbrush, and stealing Anais's Daisy the Donkey doll, which they did not do.|
|“||(Dorian's thugs drop Stanley Ipkiss, who is tied up, next to Lt. Kellaway) Lt. Mitch Kellaway: Ipkiss! (Kellaway bends down to Stanley and rips off his mouth gag.) Stanley Ipkiss: Ah! (confused) I can explain everything. Doyle: Don't Bother. (Doyle pulls out a green rubber mask and gives it to Kellaway as Kellaway believes that Stanley is the culprit) Lt. Mitch Kellaway: You have the right to remain silent. You freakin' Looney Tune. Anymore of your half-baked wisecracks can and will be used against you by me, personally. Stanley Ipkiss: You got to listen to me! (Kellaway and Doyle refuse to listen and Stanley is thrown into jail)||„|
|~ Stanley Ipkiss is framed by Dorian Tyrell and his henchmen for stealing the money from the bank, for which he didn't do.|
|“||(Gordon, Henry and James: HOOOOSSSSHHHH!!!! (All blow steam at Duck, who has just come back to Tidmouth Sheds) KEEP OUT!) Stop fooling, I'm tired! (Gordon, Henry and James: So are we, we are tired of you! We like Diesel, we don't like you; you tell tales about us to the trucks!) I don't! (Gordon, Henry and James: You do!) I DON'T! (Gordon, Henry and James: YOU DO!) (Sir Topham Hatt, arrives) (Narrator: Sir Topham Hatt came to stop the noise.) (Gordon: Duck called me a "galloping sausage"!) (James: ..."Rusty red scrap iron"!) (Henry: ...I'm "old, square wheels"!) (Sir Topham Hatt: (Sternly, to Duck) Well, Duck?) (Narrator: Duck considered.) I only wish, sir, that I'd thought of those names myself, if the dome fits... (Sir Topham Hatt, trying not to laugh, coughs) (Gordon, Henry and James: He made trucks laugh at us!) (Narrator: Sir Topham Hatt, recovered; he'd been trying not to laugh himself.) (Sir Topham Hatt: Did you, Duck?) Certainly not, sir! No steam engine would be as mean as that! (Diesel, who had been hiding behind Gordon, Henry and James, rolls up) (Narrator: Diesel lurked up.) (Sir Topham Hatt: Now, Diesel, you heard what Duck said.) (Diesel: (Acting innocent) I can't understand it, sir, to think that Duck of all engines. I'm dreadfully grieved, sir, but know nothing.) (Sir Topham Hatt: I see...) (Narrator: Diesel squirmed and hoped he didn't.) (Sir Topham Hatt, To Duck: I'm sorry, Duck, but you must go to Edward's station for a while. I know he will be glad to see you.) (Crying) As you wish, sir. (Puffs away, upset) (Narrator: Duck trundled sadly away...) (Diesel rolls into his shed, smirking evilly) (while Diesel smirked with triumph.)||„|
|~ Duck being accused by Gordon, Henry and James for telling tales about them to the trucks and getting into trouble with Sir Topham Hatt.|
|“||(Maroone, loudly: Jason, put that can back where it belongs!) (Stacey: What's going on over here, Quincy?) (Maroone, pointing at Jason: Stacey, your son Jason is stealing a can of Spagettio's and meatballs from the store. I saw him!) (Stacey, angrily: Jason Gremio Johnson! You do not steal food from the store!) That's not my fault, Mother! Maroone's the one shoplifting! I am not to blame for this! (Stacey, refusing to listen: That's enough. I don't want to hear any of this nonsense. You don't steal food from a grocery store, young man.) I was going to return it! I'm innocent! Trust me! (Maroone, takes the can from Jason): Shame on you. Don't ever steal food again. Do you understand?) YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR SHOPLIFTING, YOU WICKED OLD DRAGON!) (Security Guard, coming over: Hold it right there, young man! Out of the store! Now!) (The guard grabs Jason and throws him outside) NOOOOOOOO! (Jason lands on a pile of junk.) (Guard: And don't let me catch you stealing food here again! Got it?!) (Jason got up, unharmed, but furious.) Grah! (He kicks dust from the ground hard.) Stupid Maroone! You pin the blame on me for shoplifting, and get me kicked out of the store! I hate you, Maroone! I hope you die! (Richard comes over.) (Richard: Oh hello. What are you doing out here?) Well, I was wandering around, but then-- (Maroone, interrupting: There you are, Rick! Your son stole a can of Spagettio's and meatballs.) (Richard: He did what?!) STOP! NO! Maroone did this to blame me! I swear to God! (Stacey, sternly: Stop it. Jason, I don't want to hear any more lies. You're grounded today.) (Jason is insulted and furious.) That's not fair! (Christopher Cameron: Shut it!) (Richard: Jason, your mother said no more lies. We're leaving.) (Stacey and Richard leave. Angry citizens glare at the shocked and enraged boy.) (Citizen #1: It's the bad boy!) (Citizen #2: Get out of here, food thief!) (Citizen #3: Take a hike, you delinquent!) (Everyone threw tomatoes, eggs and other things at Jason. An evil smirk appears on Maroone's face, as he and Christopher leave the scene. Having enough of the public humiliation, Jason is all red in the face and lets out bloody murder.) SHUT UP!!! (Everyone stops throwing the food and they all look shocked at Jason, covered with grease from the food, shaking with anger.) YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY!?! I DON'T HEAR YOU LAUGHING NOW!!! (Fearing he will strike, all the citizens just walk away casually, leaving him standing all alone, an outcast, even at night, when Gunther shows up. He too is furious with Jason for the store incident.) (Gunther, upon hearing Jason was thrown out of the store and grounded: TRAITOR!!!) (Jason looks up from the ground, his face stained with angry tears again.) I can’t believe I’m betrayed by my stepbrother as well! I can’t take it anymore! (Gunther: Johnston, you are traitorous! This is what happens when Mom and Dad don't listen! Now you’re nothing to me!) That wasn't my fault, Gibson! Maroone blamed me for shoplifting, and I ended up left alone and humiliated on the street because of it! I tried to tell Mom and Dad, but they won't listen to me! (Gunther: That was for no good measure! It was Maroone who did this!) And now I am the most hated guy in Nevada. (Gunther: Remember what Mom and Dad told you!? We have to act like mature, responsible adults! We really are!) (Jason knows Gunther is right.) They know we are! They're not listening! They never listened to me! No one ever did! (Gunther: I know that! I'm 16 and you're 19! You should have convinced them to leave us at home! Maroone is evil!) I'm not having this conversation anymore! (Officer Daniel show up.) (Officer Daniel: Boys!) (The boys stop fighting.) (Officer Daniel: Do you two think it’s dark outside to be fighting over some incident of a man blaming a teenage boy for shoplifting, which the boy did not do?) (Jason nods.) (Gunther: It was Quincy Maroone, sir. He blamed my stepbrother, who of course, did not do it.) (Officer Daniel: Of course it wasn’t your stepbrother, son. I spoke to his friends, who recorded the scene in the store. Give this to your mother and father and show this to everyone in town.) (He gives Gunther a tape that has footage.) Thank you, Gunther. (Gunther nods glumly.) (Officer Daniel: I know because that Maroone criminal has been on the top of our wanted list for months. It's getting late out here. You boys should be going home.) (Jason turns to Gunther.) Come on. Let's go. (Gunther, sighs: Yes. Let's get out of here.)||„|
|~ Jason Johnston being scolded by his mother and stepfather after Quincy Maroone blames him for shoplifting, which he did not do, causing him to become an outcast in Nevada.|
|“||(Miles Axlerod: I know him. This is the bloke that called into the television show. You're the one I have to thank.) No, thank you. This trip's been amazing! (There was an oil leak on the floor between Mater and Sir Axlerod.) (Miles Axlerod: Ah! He's a little excited, isn't he?) (Lightning McQueen: Mater!) But wait, I...oh, shoot. (McQueen pulls Mater aside.) (Miles Axlerod: Has anyone got a towel?) (Lightning McQueen, angrily: Mater, you have to get a hold of yourself! You're making a scene.) But I never leak oil. Never. (Lightning McQueen: Go take care of yourself right now!) (Mater drives off.)||„|
|~ Mater being framed by Sir Miles Axlerod for leaking oil at the party in Japan.|