The Friendship Song is one of the strongest things in the world. Sometimes, however, it's not enough. What's the best way to really capitalize on a friendship? Break out in song about it, of course.
This is essentially a song that explains about the how the friendship between two or more characters keeps them together and never lets them fall apart.
- "A Duo" from An American Tail. It's a duet between Fievel (a mouse) and Tiger (a good cat) about how they'd make good friends because they have a lot in common.
- The Fox and the Hound: "Best Of Friends" is this for the film it's a song about best friends having fun together.
- "Looks Like I've Got Me A Friend" from The Pebble and the Penguin.
- "Best Friends Forever" from Friendship Tale when Martin sings about his friendship with Avery Sanderson before he moved to Maine.
- Oliver & Company: In "Good Company" Jenny sings about how her and Oliver will always be friends.
- "Friends to the End" from Tom and Jerry: The Movie.
- James and the Giant Peach: The Film has the song "Family". A song about how the denizens of the peach have come so far together because of James, and that they care for him just like family.
- "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story and its sequels.
- Wreck-It Ralph: "When Can I See You Again?" is a song about a friend having to go, but wanting to know when they can meet again.
- Furious 7 "See You Again" by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth is another song about a friend going, but knowing that they will see each other again.
- "Friend Like Me" by Genie