Notable symtomps of the Heroic Breakdown are:
- Turning white when becoming pale.
- Shocked to the point of temporary mentally shutting down like catatonic person.
- Attacking their enemies in blind fury that they even had little to no concern about their allies that they could harm by accident.
- Runaway from everyone out of stressed by problems that caused their breakdown that forcing their allies/closest friend or family/love interest to track him/her down for comforting him/her.
- Excessively expressing his/her anger to the point where they ended up causing damages that sometimes unintentional.
Outcome of the breakdown in shortest term would be depressed or less eager to do anything that they had to do. In the longer term on the other hand, was suffering Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or worse, prone to suffer Heel-Face turned.
Anime and Manga
- Obito suffers this after witnessing Rin's suicide by using Kakashi's raikiri against his will, causing Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan awakened where the process caused Kakashi, whom having one of Obito's sharingan knocked out of the pain of the said process. Obito then slaughtered entire Kirigakure shinobi forces that responsible for Rin's suicide and eventually turned to the dark side as he agreed to Madara's plan. However, he had no idea that ninjas that he killed were Madara's own pawns.
- Future Trunks: After Androids 17 and 18 awaken Android 16, Future Trunks goes insane and powers up to Super Saiyan and uses his buster cannon to destroy the Dr. Gero's lair.
- When Dumbeldore was killed by Severus Snape which the manner was too much as if he done so in cold-blood(only to later revealed by Snape himself later through his memories where his original intention was merly to prevent Dumbledore from suffering the painful death), Harry Potter lost his composure and proceed to attack him with Sectumsempra, only to the latter retaliates by disarming him and reveals that he was the inventor of the said spell. While Harry later regained his composure, hostility between them has made them became worse than ever.
- Spider-Man: After Green Goblin killed Gwen Stacy by tricking him to snap her neck by sent her fall and even expressed the high pride for it, Spider-Man went into blind fury and battered him. This however, was Goblin's plan so he can kill him in his lair, only for it to be backfires where the Goblin ended up impaling himself instead by accident.
- The similar breakdown also happened on his film counterpart that portrayed by Tobey Maguire, though not as bad as his comic book counterpart in spite of the situation that trigger his breakdown not so different with the latter due to in Tobey Maguire version's case, MJ and a tramway full of children was Green Goblin's victims and he is more succesful to save both of them. The breakdown however, started when Green Goblin vows to give a painful death on MJ as worse as possible once he is done with him.
Cartoon and Animated Films
- Tommy Pickles: In The Rugrats Movie, having been abandoned by his friends and left to find for himself and his baby brother, Dil, Tommy finally snaps at Dil's greediness and attitude and plans to give Dil to the monkeys. However, as he's ready to dump banana baby food on Dil, the younger Pickles' demeanor changes to one of outright fear and Tommy sees himself in a puddle's reflection. This and Dil quickly clamering up to hug Tommy is enough to realize what he was doing was wrong. Both brothers apologize and Tommy brings Dil back to shelter.
- Franny Robinson: Brokenhearted with Wilbur's lies as well as brought Lewis to the future that led to their troubles, she punished Wilbur until the day he died.
- Buzz Lightyear: Suffers this after seeng the advertisement on TV in Sid's house that reveals that he was a mere toy as stated by frustated Woody several times earlier out of his belief that he is a real space ranger.
- Jane (Peter Pan): Her breakdown was in form of crying over Tinker Bell's dying bed because the fact that her diebelief over fairies' existence and even stating that out loud in front of the fairy and Lost Boys (Peter Pan) has dangerously killed her in process, though her eventual believe with fairies eventually saved Tinker Bell.
- Philoctetes: Loses his temper and attacks the Tall Theban for insulting his training of Achilles.
- Wreck-It Ralph: Bursts forth and smashes the candy when Vanellope refused to help him.
- Shrek: Breaks down in tears in the 4th film after realizing his mistake.
- Hiro Hamada: When Baymax tries to convince him that killing Professor Callaghan is wrong and his brother is alive with him, Hiro bursts forth and yells "TADASHI'S GONE!", then begins to weep and says that to him softly.
- Princess Merida: Breaks down in tears when she rides away on Angus after the fight with her mother.
- The Beast/Prince Adam: Throws back his head and roars out of sadness when he lets Belle go.
- Lightning McQueen: His breakdown was in form of freaking out about the California Grand Prix when Lightning asks Van and Minny to call his pit crew to come rescue him, only for the couple to flee after they believed that Lightning has gone insane.
- Joseph: Breaks down in anger and raging to God about his dream while being in prison.
- Tim Drake: Breaks down in tears after shooting the Joker to the chest in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.
- Mavis Dracula: Breaks down with ranting with Johnny, that Dennis is not a monster.
Live Action Films
- R.J MacReady: Suffers this when one of his friends, which actually one of The Thing in disguise that assimilate the latter, has framed him as an Imitation by torn a piece of his mantle. When cornered by the rest of his friends, he actually has suffer this earlier due to The Thing has spread paranoia among everyone and is cornered in the freezer room, threaten them that he would blow them up by a dynamite. After witnessing mutated Norris' head transformed into spider-like creature and thus, he discover an effective way to expose the disguised alien, he regain his composure, but not without fatally shot Clark that intervene when he attempt to prove his theory, much to Childs' chargin.
- Rexy (Jurassic Park): Suffers this briefly when instead of able to reach Alan and Lex, she ended up caused the Explorer crashed into her habitat and roars in dismay, though this breakdown only lasts for less than 10 mnutes.
- Spock: Horrifed that his best friend and USS Enterprise Captain Kirk has recklessly fixed the generator without protection suit which caused him dying due to the radiation, Spock yells Khan's name in anger just as Khan himself suffer Villainous Breakdown.
- Blue: When Charlie was killed by one of In Gen's soldiers as she and her pack decided to turned against their human allies under I-Rex's suggestion, Blue got angry and tries to masacre her killer and humans alongside them before realizing that the blame mostly on I-Rex and redeems herself, but not before killing Hoskins, who left her to die in the chaos.
- Wanda Maximoff: Suffers this when she witnessed her twin brother commit a Heroic Sacrifice by saving Hawkeye and a boy whom gunned down by Ultron whom hijacked their ship, which prompt the furius Hulk to kick Ultron out from the said ship and allowed Wanda to avenge her brother's death. Unfortunately, because Ultron managed to escaped to one of his sentinels, Vision was the one whom officially avenged Pietro instead.
- Katniss Everdeen: After putting an end to President Snow and President Coin's reign of terror, she arrives home and comes across Buttercup. Knowing that she lost Primrose Everdeen to Snow's bombs, Katniss sternly tells her cat to get out. When Buttercup stays put, Katniss flies into a blind rage and pique of sadness and yells at her that Prim is dead and no longer coming back. Then she breaks down in tears and hugs her pet.
- Neytiri: After discovering that Jake Sully has betrayed her due to him actually affiliated with RDA whom willing to commit the destruction of her village alongside any Pandoran lifeform whom stood on their way, she yells at him in Na'vi and in English, telling him he will never be one of her kind. Neytiri also goes through a breakdown after her father is murdered and yells at Jake to go away and never come back. Fortunately though, she finally get over it later when Jake returned with Great Leonopteryx and revealed that RDA has betrayed him.
- Luke Skywalker: Unleashing the Big NOOO! upon hearing that Darth Vader was actually his biological father.
- Sam Cahill: After hearing that Grace has slept together with Tommy, he lashes at Grace and sabotages the kitchen, thinking that his brother, Tommy and Grace had sex together.
- Benjamin Mee: After Dylan asks him why is he yelling, he starts to explode and rages at him, that it's a good dream. When Benjamin Mee yells at him that it's got cool animals in it and some pretty great people too.
- Will Hunting: Lashes at Skylar and yells and curses at her.
- Chris Redfield suffers this twice, where the first due to Wesker seemingly killed his partner and best friend Jill Valentine (which actually ruse that done by Wesker to brainwash her into his minion) and when Carla Radames forced him to watch all of his men killed by her B.O.W.s. It's fortunate that he able to overcome them all albeit had difficulty to overcome the second one as he at first, reduced into a drunkard due to suffering amnesia but partially remembered his ordeals and second, his pursuit for Carla made him sparring with his own ally Leon S. Kennedy.
- Sash Lilac: In one blooper, when Carol asks her if she could just "be Miss Heropants" some other time, she snaps and starts ranting about having to go check on the civilians right away and shouts that they won't be able to get through the plot if she doesn't, which is where she breaks the fourth wall.
- Zuko: When his friends tries to ease the situation by relax during his training session with Aang but the said relaxing was too much to the point that they overestimate the imminent moments for the final battle with Ozai, he ultimately yelling at them and even chasing Aang whom tries to get along (which made everything worse from start). Fortunately, he eventually calmed himself down after he gained their attention.
- His tragic life also the trigger of his previous breakdown where he releases all of his stresses on the storm over his pain. The last time he had another breakdown was when he became a firelord until he discovered that the cause of the breakdown was his fear to became as evil as his father was.
- Edd: When he couldn't take a shower, he experienced the madness and began to roll around in the dirt.
- Po: Snapping of Mei Li's selfishness yelling that when something it's wrong it's indeed wrong.
- Ned Flanders: In the episode "Hurricane Neddy", Ned suffers a nervous breakdown after his house has been destroyed by a hurricane in Springfield. Later, after his friends and neighbors, including Homer Simpson crudely rebuild his house and it eventually collapses, Ned finally snaps at the townspeople of Springfield and at Homer before going to a mental hospital. The breakdown itself also counts as hero's rage, due to his sudden outburst which came from his long-awaited suppressed anger at his parents for not raising him right.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: In the episode "Rock Bottom", SpongeBob becomes extremely furious and lets out a raging grunt after seeing the Egg hatching three baby yellow creatures that jumped in front of him, thus making him now 332nd in line. This is reasonable as every single inhabitants of Rock Bottom (except a gentle orange anglerfish whom help him in the end of the episode) not only communicate in the different manner with ordinary people (words in their lines are mostly either replaced or followed by blewing a raspberry), but also naturally antagonistic/hostile toward non-deep sea creatures..
- Ren Höek snaps and wants to punish Kowalski.
- Mr. Gus snaps when Uncle Grandpa starts talking about the treasure map.
- Francine Smith: In the episode "American Fung", Francine screams after Stan tries to cheer her up and she freaks out in the mental hospital before the staff take her away.
- Fred Flintstone: Throws a temper tantrum after coming home from work while being stuck in heavy traffic.
- Mr. Krabs: In the episode, "Squeaky Boots", Mr. Krabs finally snaps about stealing the boots from Spongebob and eventually dips them in a vat of oil and eats them up in order to get rid of them. The breakdown itself also count as the villainous berakdown due to his guilt, combined with hallucination where he hears the squeaky noice from everyone's mouth that forced him to confess.
- Ron Stoppable: Coupled with Kim's relationship with Eric blossoming, and Bueno Nacho becoming overcrowded with a horde of kids begging for the new Diablo toy, Ron is finally pushed over the edge and he snatches the reporter's microphone and screams that he's losing everything he ever loved.
- Leatherhead (2012 TMNT): Loses his temper and attacks the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in a fit of rage.
- Patrick Star: In the episode, "Valentine's Day", Patrick finally snaps and rages in the amusement park after realizing that he didn't get a gift for Valentine's Day.
|“||Clock is ticking, Twilight. Clock. Is. Ticking. Keep it together. If I can't find a friendship problem... I'll make a friendship problem!||„|
|~ Twilight Sparkle's breakdown from lack of friendship lesson.|
|“||(Patrick stares grumpily at his hand. He sighs deeply) I've been thinkin'. At first a handshake doesn't seem like much, but really it's the thought that counts… (a woman walks up with a box shaped like a heart full of chocolates in her arms) (Fran: Hey, SpongeBob, I just wanted to thank you for this box of chocolates.) (SpongeBob: Eh, no problem, Fran.) And even though I was expecting more... (Dave: Thanks for the roses, SpongeBob. Happy Valentine's Day!) (SpongeBob: You too, Dave.) And not that it matters that we've been friends for so long... (Some woman walks by with a bike) (Nancy: Hey SpongeBob, thanks for the bike! [talking to Patrick] Can you believe this guy? I just met him this morning!) (Patrick begins to fume) So, as I was saying... (Sandals: Excuse me; do you guys have the time?) (Patrick snaps) AAAAH!!!! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO!!!!!' (Patrick tosses Sandals aside. He bangs his chest like a gorilla and grunts angrily as he runs around the fair. He angrily approaches the balloon cart, then cuts the balloon strings from a salesman and smashes the balloon cart with his buttocks. Cut to scene where children play with a guy in a heart suit. The children run off as Patrick approaches) I DEFY YOU, HEART MAN! (Patrick rips the suit in half) (Guy on P.A.: Attention, everyone! There's a chubby pink starfish on the loose!) (Crowd screams and panics. Patrick sees a twirl-around ride that has hearts on it and goes mad over it) Heart on stick must DIE! (goes to the pole and tries to pick it up. He gives up eventually in tiredness. Patrick sees a little girl eating a heart-shaped lollipop) Heart on stick must DIE! (grabs the lollipop from the girl, breaks it in half, and stuffs it in his mouth.) (SpongeBob: [gasps] Patrick!) (Patrick turns around gibbering insanely. SpongeBob and the crowd scream in terror. They run until Patrick corners them at the pier.) 'RAHHHR!!!!' Give me SpongeBob! (SpongeBob is thrown in front of the group of citizens. He chuckles nervously.) You broke my heart! Now I'm gonna break something of yours! (SpongeBob: Okay, Patrick, I know I deserve this. But, do they?) They didn't give me anything, either! (They throw a pile of gifts at Patrick's feet) Nope, it's too late for that now... for all of you!||„|
|~ Patrick Star's savage breakdown because he he wasn't get a gift for Valentine's Day.|
|~ Young Star-Lord breaking down over his mother's death.|
|“||PRIM IS GONE! SHE'S NEVER COMING BACK!||„|
|~ Katniss Everdeen to Buttercup over Prim's death.|
|“|| The milk of human kindness has abandoned me! (going insane) Shower shower shower. Shower shower shower. Shower shower shower. Shower shower shower. (Edd has worked his way down the lane. The word "Shower" is written in filth along the fence boards.) Shower shower shower. Shower shower shower. Shower shower shower. Shower shower shower! (Edd's eye twitches, and his image of himself shatters.) (A crazed Edd picks up a trash can and dumps the refuge over him. He then (proceeds to wallow in it.) Greetings, microorganisms. Hop aboard! Welcome, bacteria! Oh, happy day! )Edd places a fish's head over his head.) (Edd's Hallucination: Eddward!) (Edd turns and faces a hallucination of himself; this hallucination is clean.) (Edd's Hallucination: "What are you doing?) Dive in, oh vision of my former self! There is more than enough filth to go around. (Edd's Hallucination: I'll have nothing to do with your self-degradation, thank you, as I stand for cleanliness. Moral fiber. And all that is decent and neatly folded.) (Edd pours rotten milk into his pants.) Edd: Zip-a-dee-doo-dah. (Edd's Hallucination, upset: Stop it, stop it, stop it! Get a grip on yourself, mister! (The head slides down Edd's body.) That's disgusting!) May I use your shower? (His rotten breath wafts up to the hallucination.) (Edd's Hallucination: Good lord! Stinky, stinky, stinky!) (The hallucination disappears.) No shower for me!
|~ Edd losing his sanity from lack of showering|
|“||(Tommy and Dil pulls the blanket on opposite ends in a tug of war fashion, the blanket tears in half; sending Tommy falling into a mud puddle; Dil laughs) (Dil: Yucky looky!) (Tommy finally snaps) You think it's funny?! Phil and Lil was right! You're a bad, naughty baby, and you're never gonna get any better! I'M THROUGH BEING YOUR BIG BROTHER! I DON'T WANT MY SPONSITIVITY NO MORE!(Tommy tosses his watch against a tree.) (A group of the monkeys watch nearby) (Dil: Monkey! My monkey! Mine!)You want monkeys? Oh, okay. I'll give you monkeys. You'll have a monkey mommy and a monkey daddy and a monkey brother! I shoulda let my friends take you back to the hopsicle, but, no, I said, "He didn't mean it," I said. (He kicks a frog) "He was only playing!" (He kicks a bottle) Well, I was wrong! Now I don't even have friends! Dil wants monkeys, and monkeys want the nanners. So...EVERYBODY GETS WANT THEY WANT! (Tommy brings the baby food to Dil, and in his rage, prepares to use it to cover Dil) (Dil: My Nanas! My nana) (Dil looks at Tommy, who looks frightening as lightning flashes above, emphasizing his anger. Dil is suddenly then very frightened to see Tommy this angry.) (Dil: T-T-Toto?) (Tommy has calmed down and is back in a right frame of mind. He sets the baby food down and hugged Dil, as the monkeys look on sadly from a tree.) I'm sorry, Dil. It's okay, Dilly. Everything's gonna be okay.||„|
|~ Tommy Pickles finally snapping at Dil's selfishness and very nearly pours mashed bananas on him for the monkeys to take him away. However, Dil realizes the error of his ways and hugs his brother to apologize. Tommy apologizes to Dil and drags him back into shelter)|
|“||(Hannah leaves the room and Woody goes into her room to see what has happened to Buzz.) (Woody: Buzz! Buzz, are you okay?) GONE! It's all gone! All of it's gone. Bye-bye. Whoo! See ya! (Woody: What happened to you?) One minute you're defending the whole galaxy. And suddenly, you find yourself suckin' down Darfeeling with Marie Antoinette and her little sister. (Buzz gestures to Hannah's headless dolls previously decapitated by Sid. Woody raises his eyebrow, greatly disturbed. He takes the teapot out of Buzz's detached arm and tries to escort him out.) (Woody: I think you've had enough tea for today. Let's get you outta here, Buzz.) Don't you get it?! You see the hat?! I'M MRS. NESBIT! (cackles insanely) (Woody: SNAP OUT OF IT, BUZZ!) (Woody opens Buzz's helmet, slaps Buzz with his own detached arm, then closes the helmet again.) Oh... I-I'm sorry. I am just a little depressed, that's all. I can get through this... (Buzz pauses... then breaks down in sadness.) OH, I'M A SHAM! (Woody: Quiet, Buzz!) Look at me! I can't even fly out of a window! But the hat looked good? Tell me the hat looked good! The apron is a bit much. (Woody pauses and realizes that what Buzz has said is the easiest way to escape.) (Woody: Out the window! Buzz, you're a genius! Come on! Come on! This way!) (Woody drags Buzz by his detached arm so he can seek the attention to the other toys in Andy's room while he's holding some christmas lights as Buzz continues to wail.) YEARS OF ACADEMY TRAINING WASTED!||„|
|~ Buzz Lightyear ranting deliriously after finally discovering that he's a toy.|
|“||CAROL YOU STUPID FURBALL GO TAKE YOUR FLEABATH SOME OTHER TIME I GOTTA GO CHECK ON THOSE CIVILIANS CAUSE WE WON'T BE ABLE TO GET THROUGH THE PLOT IF I DON'T!||„|
|~ Sash Lilac ranting hilariously in reaction to Carol Tea's suggestion that she could just be Miss Heropants some other time following her resolve to ensure the safety of the civilians.|
|“||(Sam gets out of his chair and goes to the kitchen where his wife, Grace becomes nervous and follows him.) You know what I did? To get back to you? (Grace Cahill: No.) (Sam begins to snap.) YOU KNOW WHAT I DID!!!! TO FUCKING GET BACK TO YOU!! (Sam furiously breaks the glass cabinet.) YOU FUCKING BITCH!! (Sam continues to break something and Grace becomes concerned.) YOU KNOW HE FUCKING SUFFERED!!!! HE FUCKING SUFFERED BECAUSE OF YOU! AND WHAT IS HE DOING WITH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND MY FUCKING KIDS, GRACE? (Sam destroys the refrigerator in anger.) AND YOUR MY FUCKING BROTHER!! (Grace tries to calm Sam down.) (Grace Cahill: Sam, you know I didn't.) YOU'RE FUCKING MY BROTHER IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!! (Grace Cahill: Sam, please.) I LOVE YOU GRACE. (Grace Cahill: The girls, please.) YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?!! YOU KNOW WHAT I... GRACE DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING... YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN WITH... (Sam slaps his own hands on himself.) THESE FUCKING HANDS, GRACE!! YOU FUCK!!! (Sam breaks the cabinet in rage and throws something.) YOU FUCK!!! (Tommy shows up.) What are you doing here? (Tommy begins to hug Sam and Sam tries to calm down.)||„|
|~ Sam Cahill lashes at his wife Grace in the kitchen and he destroys it, he becames manic depression because he thought his brother and his wife are having sex and punishing them both.|
|“||(Ron is wedged into a corner by the horde of kids at Bueno Nacho.)(Reporter: I'm here at Bueno Nacho, the home of Lil Diablo. This tiny toy, this mini-must have! This little devil is the latest craze for kids all over the world! Just one look around tells you that Lil' Diablo is--) (Ron snatches the reporter's mike and yells at the camera.) I can't even get to the counter to order! THIS USED TO BE MY PLACE!! MINE!! I'M LOSING EVERYTHING I EVER CARED ABOUT!!! (At the Possible house...) (Jim Possible: Ron's on TV!) (Tim Possible: And he's freaking out!) (Dr. Ann Possible: Honey, I think the boys are right.) (Dr. James Possible: [looking up from his newspaper] Ronald? Freaking? [looks at the TV, seeing Ron being dragged out of Bueno Nacho, wrestling with the reporter over her mike] Haha, so he is!)||„|
|~ Ron Stoppable's public breakdown, as Kim's relationship with Eric blossoms, piqued when Bueno Nacho becomes overcrowded with a horde of kids and snatches the reporter's microphone.|
|“||"Oh, God, why are you doing this to me? Do you hear me?! Any kindness you take away. You're the one who gave me the dreams. You brought me the gift! Some gift! My dreams are lies. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!"||„|
|~ Joseph in prison raging to God about his dreams.|
|“||Hey, I know how to get to the Interstate! (Minny: Oh, do you?) (Van: Minny, no.) Yeah, yeah, yeah... no, not really. But listen: I'm Lightning McQueen, famous racecar. I'm being held here against my will. I need you to call my team so they can come rescue me and get me to California in time for me to win the Piston Cup. Do you understand? (Minny and Van stare at McQueen for a few seconds. They blink their headlights, then start to leave) No, no, no, it's the truth! You gotta help me! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! I'M IN HILLBILLY HELL! MY IQ'S DROPPING BY THE SECOND! 'I'M BECOMING ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!'||„|
|~ Lightning McQueen begging Van and Minny to call his pit crew to retrieve him from Radiator Springs, only for the couple to dismiss him as insane and leave.|
|“||(Homer Simpson: So, Flanders, what do you think of the house that love built?) (the rebuilt Flanders house collapses.) (Homer Simpson: Aw shoot!) (Ned removes his glasses and cleans them, but the lenses fall out and puts his glasses back on as he tries to calm himself down, knowing that everybody, including Homer have done their best.) Now, calm down, Neddly diddily diddily diddily, doodily. They did their best shodaiddily iddily iddily diddily diddily. Gotta be nice, hostidididilldilly... (Ned begins to snap.) AW, HELL DIDDILY-DING-DONG CRAP! CAN'T YOU MORONS DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!!!! (the townspeople of Springfield gasps.) (Marge Simpson, nervous: Ned! We meant well, and everyone here tried their best.) Well, my family and I can't live in good intentions, Marge! Oh, your family's out of control, but we can't blame you, because you have gooood intentions! (Bart tries to stop Ned.) (Bart Simpson, angry: Hey! Back off, man!) Ooh, okay, duuuuuuude! I wouldn't want you to have a cow, maaaaaaan! Here's a catch-phrase you better learn for your adult years: "Hey, buddy, GOT A QUARTER?!" (the townspeople of Springfield gasps again.) (Bart Simpson, shocked: I am shocked and appalled.) (Lisa Simpson: Mr. Flanders, with all due respect, Bart didn't do anything.) Do I hear the sound of butting in? It's gotta be little Lisa Simpson, Springfield's answer to a QUESTION NO ONE ASKED! (Chief Clancy Wiggum laughs at what Ned has said.) What do we have here? - The long flabby arm of the law? The last case you got the bottom of, WAS A CASE OF MALLOWMARS! (Krusty the Clown, writing in his notebook: Mallomars, oh haha. That's going in the act.) Oh yeah, the clown. The only one of you buffoons who doesn't make me laugh. (Krusty ignores Ned and Ned faces Lenny.) And as for you, I don't know you, but I'm sure you're a jerk! (Lenny Leonard, confused: Hey, I've only been here a few minutes! What's going on?) (Ned faces Moe.) You ugly, hate-filled man! (Moe Szyslak, acting bravely: Hey, hey, I may be ugly and hate-filled, but I... um, what was the third thing you said?) (Ned passes by Milhouse and faces him.) WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, FOUR-EYES?! (Milhouse Van Houten, upset: But you have glasses too.) (Ned ends his tirade by facing his neighbor, Homer and quietly as the townspeople of Springfield back away from him.) Homer, you are the worst human being I have ever met. (Ned walks away.) (Homer Simpson, happily: Hey, I got off pretty easy.) (Ned then angrily drives away as the townspeople of Springfield, including the rest of the Simpsons and Ned's family except for Homer and Krusty become shocked of what Ned has said to them.)||„|
|~ Ned Flanders finally snapping at his friends and neighbors, including Homer Simpson after they crudely rebuild his house.|
|~ Spock upon seeing Kirk dying due to radiation after he desperately fix USS Enterprise's reactor without radiation suit due to Enterprise barraged by Khan|
|~ Jenny Wakeman throws a crying fit in her sobbing breakdown.|
|“||Johnny, Dennis is not a monster! He likes avacado!||„|
|~ Mavis Dracula reaching her breaking point at Jonathan, that Dennis still believes that he is a monster.|
|“||(Dr. Joshua Sweet: I'll follow you in and I'll follow you out. It's your decision.) Oh, my decision? I think we've seen how effective my decisions have been. Let's recap: I lead a band of plundering vandals to the greatest archaeological find in recorded history, thus enabling the kidnap and/or murder of the royal family! Not to mention personally delivering the most powerful force known to man into the hands of a mercenary nutcase who's probably gonna sell it to the KAISER!! HAVE I LEFT ANYTHING OUT?!!!! (Dr. Joshua Sweet: Well, you did set the camp on fire and drop us down that big hole.) Thank you! Thank you very much!||„|
|~ Milo Thatch's hysterical breakdown after the Atlantis King dies and Rourke has escaped with the crystalized Kida.|
|“||But you said no one would get hurt! You gave your word! (Captain Hook: Captain Hook is a man of his word. I promised I wouldn't harm a single hair on Peter Pan's head and...(plucks a hair from Peter's head) THIS is the one hair I won't harm! Here, you keep it. The rest of him is MINE!!! [laughs!]) I didn't do it, Peter, I never agreed to this! (Peter Pan, furiously: You're a traitor, Jane, you lied to me! And because you don't believe in fairies, Tink's light is going out!) (Jane gasps) Tinkerbell? (Jane watches as Hook and his crew carry Peter and the Lost Boys away) No, Peter! I-I'll save you Peter! I'll save you! (Captain Hook: My dear, NO ONE CAN SAVE HIM NOW!! [laughs maniacally]) (Jane is left all alone) Tinkerbell! (Runs off; fade to Hangman's Tree where Tinkerbell is getting weaker than ever and turning very pale; Jane sprints inside) Tinkerbell! Tink! Tink! (finds her lying in her bed, completely dim and seemingly dead) (gasp!) So, it's true! (Tears leak out of Jane's eyes as she scoops up the lifeless Tinkerbell) Oh, no! This is all my fault! I'm so sorry. (Sobs and buries her head in her arms. As Jane mourns, pixie light shines through her fingers; Tinkerbell opens her eyes! She's alive! Tinkerbell turns to the sobbing Jane, smiles warmly and gently pulls one of her hairs to get her attention) Tinkerbell? (Tink shines in full health and embraces Jane!) Oh, this is wonderful! Wait until Peter--Oh, my gosh! Peter!||„|
|~ Jane's tragic breakdown as grieves over TInkerbell whose lights have gone out from her disbelief in fairies. However, as Jane sobs, her newfound belief revives Tink!|
|“||I can't do this anymore! No more Charleyyy and Friends!||„|
|~ Bowser's tragic breakdown after seeing that his favorite show Charleyyy and Friends has been canceled and replaced by Fishy and Friends in "Bowser's Depression".|
|“||Well, at least the line is moving. (Everybody steps forward and an egg hatches three baby yellow creatures that jump in front of SpongeBob, which makes him now 332nd in line as SpongeBob becomes extremely angry.) TARTAR SAUCE!! (SpongeBob goes inside of his shirt and lashes out and then comes out and everyone stares at him and turns around.)||„|
|~ SpongeBob SquarePants' raging breakdown after three baby yellow creatures jump in front of him, making him 332nd in line.|
|“||I thought I told you to come down to dinner! (Belle: I'm not hungry.) You come out or I'll...I'll break down the door! (Lumiere: Master, I could be wrong, but that may not be the best way to win the girl's affections.) (Cogsworth: Please, attempt to be a gentleman.) But she is being so difficult! (Mrs. Potts: Gently, gently.) (Beast begins to talk to Belle gently.) Will you come down to dinner? (Belle: No!) (Beast, points at the door.) Hm? (Cogsworth: Suave, genteel.) (Beast begins to be suave.) It would give me great pleasure...(Then he begins to control his anger.)...if you would join me for dinner. (Cogsworth: Uh, we say please.) Please? (Belle: No, thank you!) (Beast begins to yell at Belle.) You can't stay in there forever! (Belle: Yes, I can.) Fine! Then go ahead and STARVE!!!! (The Beast turns to his servants) If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all! (The Beast leaves, and slams the door behind him, and plaster fell from the ceiling and lands on top of Lumiere.)||„|
|~ Beast trying to get Belle to come to dinner, but loses his temper.|
|“||(Mr. Krabs starts to feel guilty for stealing the boots from SpongeBob, who is now completely depressed.) (Tom: Excuse me?) Mr. Krabs: I didn't do it! [sees Tom] Ohh, heh-heh, can I help ya? (Tom: Yeah, I'm ready to order.) Mr. Krabs: What'll ya have? (Tom: I'll take a [squeak squeak]) Mr. Krabs (confused): What'd you say? (Tom: I said, I'll take a [squeak]) Mr. Krabs: Huh? (SpongeBob (still tearfully): I heard his order, Mr. Krabs. He said he wants [squeak].) Mr. Krabs: What?! (Spongebob & Tom: And a [squeak squeak squeak squeak]) Mr. Krabs: Huh?! (starts going crazy; Looks at the menu and sees "squeak" as an item for everything) Huh? I didn't write that! (keeps thinking and hearing the squeaks. Thinking that SpongeBob was saying "Could the world's greatest fry cook do this" & repeating saying "AND THIS AND THIS...") STOP IT!!! STOOOP IIIITTTT!!! D-D-Don't ya hear it?! Yes, I did it! I did it! 'I TOOK THE BOOTS!!!!' They're here, under the floorboards!!! (sobbing) Oh, please! Make it stop! IT'S THE SQUEAKIN' OF THE HIDEOUS BOOTS!! (wailing) I'm sorry, but I can't take the infernal squeaking no more! (lifts up the Krusty Krab and grabs the boots; then goes into the kitchen, dips the boots in a pot of grease, shrinking them, then gobbles them up.)'BURP!!!' The deed is done.||„|
|~ Mr. Krabs finally snapping after stealing SpongeBob's ever-squeaky boots, starts hallucinationg that he's hearing nothing but squeaks. Finally, he snaps that he admits he stole the boots, then he recovers the boots, dips them in a vat of oil, shrinking them, then gobbles them up.|
|~ Hiro Hamada breaking down over Tadashi's death.|
|“||I'M IN A GLASS CAGE OF EMOTION!!||„|
|~ Ron Burgundy's breakdown at the phone booth.|
GalleryNOTE: The limit is for 20 pictures only