- In the 1990 Live-Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, Michelangelo screamed comically "GOD I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!!!!"
- Tom and Jerry both scream comically.
- Jason Johnston shouts "NOOOOOOO!" comically when a security guard threw him out of the grocery store.
- Rocko from The Pebble and the Penguin screams comically when trying to free Hubie from the dreaded jaws of the leopard seal.
- Oscar screams comically along with Ernie and Bernie.
- Osmosis Jones also has a comical yell in the 2001 film of the same name.
- Kuzco and Misty the llama scream comically.
- Manny, Sid and Diego scream while Roshan goes down the ice slide.
- Fender yells comically in Robots.
- Roy Hess has a comical yell after Baby Sinclair bits his tail in the Dinosaurs episode The Howling.
- In the Total Drama Island episode The Big Sleep, Tyler screams after he has a vision of Katie and Sadie getting attacked by a bear.
- Petrie yells comically when he finds himself face to face with a shark in The Mysterious Island.
- George Newton yells comically when Beethoven is in his bed.
- Kenai screams comically when he discovers his bear form, when Koda frees him from a trap and when he meets the Salmon Run bears for the first time.
|“||I am GROOOOOOOOOOOT!||„|
|~ Groot standing up to prison guards.|
|~ Rocko yelling comically inside the leopard seal's mouth.|
|“||(Pacha: Aaah! Demon llama!) Demon llama?! Where?! (Kuzco turns face to face with Pacha's llama Misty) (Misty: AAAHH!) AAAAAHHHHH!!||„|
|~ Llama Kuzco and Misty screaming comically in|
|“||AAAAAAAAGHHHHH! (Ernie & Bernie: AAAAAAAAHHH!) AAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHH! (Ernie & Bernie: AAAAAAAAHHH!)||„|
|~ Oscar screaming comically after running into Ernie and Bernie.|
|“||(Kion, Beshte & Fuli: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!) (Ono, doing a loop: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!) (Bunga: What are you guys runnin' for? Bees taste even better when they're mad!) (Bunga snacks on the bees and their honey.) (Fuli: Maybe we should've diverted the eland herd after all!) Don't worry about the elands! (sees the elands) THE ELANDS! (Kion, Ono, Beshte and Fuli try to brake their feet, but then crash into the elands. Kion suddenly turns back. The bees are heading towards the Lion Guard and the eland herd.) Heyvi kabisa! INCOMING! (The Lion Guard and the elands got stung.)||„|
|~ Kion, Fuli, Beshte and Ono screaming comically while the angry bees chase them in The Lion Guard episode "Can't Wait to be Queen"|
|~ Animated Richard Tyler yelling comically when Adventure spooks him.|
|“||YAAAAAAAHHHHH!! (runs inside a small hole of the thorn forest)||„|
|~ Piglet screaming in Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin|
|~ Kevin McCallister screaming when he meets Harry and Marv in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.|
|“||NOOOOOOO! (Jason lands on a pile of junk, unharmed) (Security Guard: And don't let me catch you stealing food here again! Got it!?)||„|
|~ Jason Johnston screaming comically when a security guard throws him out of the store.|
|“||AAAAHHHH! How dare you?! How dare you crazy?! Don't you think you could get away with it?!||„|
|~ George Newton yelling comically when Beethoven is in his bed.|
|~ Wojtas yelling in pain from spicy kebab|
|“||(Kenai wakes up in the forest. Looking at the trees. Tanana suddenly appears) (Tanana: So, Kenai, you decided to join the living. Oh, that's quite a bump you've got there. That must've been one heck of a ride down those rapids, huh? Tanana? (Kenai rubs his head) Nana! You won't believe this! I-I was the top of this huge rock and all of the sudden, this- (All Tanana hears is grunting and roaring, and she silences him.) (Tanana: Kenai, honey, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. I don't speak bear.) (Confused, Kenai looks into a puddle of water and is shocked and horrified at what he sees in his reflection.) No... No, no! No! (Gasps, and then moves his tail around with a bell tinkling noise playing.) 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!' (Kenai screams so loudly birds fly from the trees and a herd of caribou looks up.)||„|
|~ Kenai screaming comically when he discovers his bear form.|
NOTE: The limit is for 20 pictures only