This page mentions heroes who have moments of loneliness. It's closest to both Releasing Stress and Heroic Breakdown. This is sometimes follows Parting Ways.
- The Beast became depressed since Belle left his castle to save her father.
- Manny is depressed because he's the last mammoth on Earth.
- Cartman is depressed that Wendy's love for him was short lived.
- Andrew Waltrip is depressed because his parents were tricked by Tabitha, resulting in their deaths.
- Simba met Timon and Pumbaa, but is still depressed about leaving the Pride Lands.
- Littlefoot is depressed after losing his mother.
- Kion is depressed after Simba scolded him.
- Jonah laments over his shade and Nineveh.
- Hiro Hamada suffers depression after the death of his brother Tadashi.
- Nicholas Lorenz falls into depression after his brother Fritz left home because their parents are ignorant of their sensitiveness.
- Buzz Lightyear suffers depression after finally discovering that he is a toy.
- Samurai Jack suffers depression after losing Ashi permanently, due to the death of Aku in the past.
- Pearl suffers depression after Steven turned himself in to Aquamarine and Topaz in the Steven Universe episode, "I Am My Mom".
NOTE: The limit is for 20 pictures only
depressed after Belle leaves.
depressed, believing that he's last mammoth on Earth.
Wojtas depressed seeing that Walo have better car than his.
crying after Steven turns himself in to Aquamarine and Topaz.
sobbing after her father destroys her grotto--including the statue of Eric.
depressed after Star Swirl's unfinished spell caused her friends' cutie marks swap.
meets Timon and Pumbaa, while still depressed at leaving the Pride Lands.
depressed that she wouldn't have powers like her sisters.
, depressed that Wendy's love for him was short lived.
depressed, as he has lost his only hope of returning home and becoming human again.
depressed after he has been banished for deceiving the colony and now considers himself a failure.
depressed, as he realized he has become a danger to his friends and isolates himself from all.
depressed after losing Ashi permanently, due to the death of Aku in the past.
depressed after his son Max selfishly disowned him as his father after losing the qualifying rounds of the College X-Games.
depressed as she doesn't fit in at her new school, without Joy at the controls.
depressed that Baloo has "betrayed" him by having to take him back to the Man Village.
depressed after he accidentally scared Boo and he and Mike are banished to the Himalayas.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.