Everybody like to make friends, no matter what they look or they redeemed themselves, friendship is more important.
Here's the reason:
- they understand how they feel or what they're going though
- change the selfish person into a good person like Belle and The Beast
- realize that they're good people and prove everybody that they're wrong about them
- they want to be best friends forever
- sometimes friendship can act like a brother, sister, father or mother figure
- knowing that their friendship will never be broke
- Tails and Sonic have been best friends ever since
- Amy Rose like her friends include her love interest Sonic.
- Itchy and Charlie have been friends since the TV series and the movies
- Lois Griffin and Bonnie Swanson are best friends from since they met and they always agree.
- Martin Fisherman and Josh Sanderson have been friends since back in kindergarden. Martin and Riley Flemming became new best friends after Derek Krumholtz's death.
- Jason Johnston has been friends with Seth Wilson in elementary school, later with Thomas McCallister in middle school. Evelyn Ross likes her friends, including their love interest, Jason.
- Andrew Waltrip befriended his foster mother, Mrs. Georgina Leary and her three children named Greg, Sophie and Vincent. When Andrew was rescued by Elliot Shandling from Archibald at a bridge above the creek, the two became friends. After he received advice from Remy in Central Park, they became friends.
- Steven Universe and Connie Maheswaran have become from friends ever since they first met in "Bubble Buddies".
- Tod and Cooper have been friends since they were little until they grow up into adult