Even though it's similar to Heroic Mourn, it's very different like after the Obstacles and Arguments...sometimes heroines or heroes get heartbroken after hearing what they say about them which it make more sad and saying like "You're not my friend anymore", "I hate you" and/or "I wish I never met you, you stupid jerk!", etc.
Ouch! It's really painful after that terrible argument and it's really sad. Sometime, it hurt when heroines broke up with the heroes for lying or whatever the reason.
- Andrew Waltrip is crying because Tabitha Harperstein killed his parents for telling on her.
- Jason Johnston is heartbroken after Quincy Maroone blamed him for shoplifting, making him an outcast and after Gunther Gibson furiously argued with Jason for not convincing their parents that Maroone is evil.
- Anne Marie was heartbroken when she heard Charlie that she was using her and don't care about her which she said "You're not my friend. You're nothing but a bad dog!" Then she ran away, crying.
- Jewel was heartbroken after she and Blu have an terrible argument about Blu's flying and he say that he wish that he never come to Rio in the first place and he hate here. Then, Jewel shouts "Fine! See you around, Pet!" Then she fly away, crying.
- Hercules was heartbroken that Meg was using him who was working with Hades all along and trying to kill him since they first met even though Meg was in love with him.
- Kiara was heartbroken that Simba exiles Kovu believing he was involved in the ambush set by Zira and directly defying his father's pawprints that he himself must "follow" and she angrily tells Simba that he will never be his late father Mufasa before running away to find him.
- Sherman thought Mr. Peabody got killed inside the Trojan Horse that falls off a cliff and cries.
- Ash was heartbroken after she caught her boyfriend Lance cheating on her with another porcupine girl and kicks him out of her apartment.
- Noah was heartbroken after Emma dumped him in Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race episode "Maori or Less".
- Chuckie Finster was heartbroken when he caught Megan "cheat" on him with another baby in the end of Rugrats episode "Cradle Attraction".
- Rigby was heartbroken that he and Mordecai are no longer friends because he forged his rejection letter.
- Cow was heartbroken that her crush Craig is dating one of her friends, Pam, at the end of Cow and Chicken "Horn Envy".
- Stan Marsh was heartbroken after Wendy Testaburger breaks up with him in episode "Raisins". Tis happens again with ''Sknakhunt''.
|“||(Kiara runs to confront Simba after he exiles Kovu and ignoring Rafiki who was watching in sadness) Father, please reconsider. (Simba sternly: You will not go anywhere without an escort from now on.) No, that's not-- (Simba: He used you to get to me!) He love's me...for me! (Simba very stubbornly: Because you are my daughter! You will not leave Pride Rock. You will stay where I can keep an eye on you...AWAY from him.) You don't know him! (Simba: I know he's following in Scar's pawprints...and I must "follow" in my father's) You will NEVER be Mufasa! (Simba looks at her in shock, stunned and silent at what she said) (Kiara cries and runs to the den and Simba looks away sadly and disappointingly at the clouds for defying his father's paw prints and breaking the Circle of Life) (Kiara notices a hole in the wall and runs away from Pride Rock)||„|
|~ Kiara was heartbroken and runs away from Pride Rock after Simba exiles Kovu and directly defying his father's pawprints that he himself must follow and breaking the Circle of Life|