Even though it's similar to Heroic Mourn, it's very different like after the Obstacles and Arguments...sometimes heroines or heroes get heartbroken after hearing what they say about them which it make more sad and saying like "You're not my friend anymore", "I hate you" and/or "I wish I never met you, you stupid jerk!", etc.
Ouch! It's really painful after that terrible argument and it's really sad. Sometime, it hurt when heroines broke up with the heroes for lying or whatever the reason.
- Andrew Waltrip is crying because Tabitha Harperstein killed his parents for telling on her.
- Jason Johnston is heartbroken after Quincy Maroone blamed him for shoplifting, making him an outcast and after Gunther Gibson furiously argued with Jason for not convincing their parents that Maroone is evil.
- Samwise Gamgee is crying after Frodo Baggins, poisoned in his mind by Gollum, furiously disowned him as a friend and told him to go home, not wanting his help.
- Anne Marie was heartbroken when she heard Charlie that she was using her and don't care about her which she said "You're not my friend. You're nothing but a bad dog!" Then she ran away, crying.
- After an argument with Blu, Jewel shouts "Fine! See you around, Pet!" Then she fly away, crying.
- Hercules was heartbroken that Meg was using him who was working with Hades all along and trying to kill him since they first met even though Meg was in love with him. Meg in turn was heartbroken when Hades stripped Hercules of his strength cruelly mock him.
- Kiara was heartbroken that Simba exiles Kovu believing he was involved in the ambush set by Zira and directly defying his father's pawprints that he himself must "follow" and she angrily tells Simba that he will never be his late father Mufasa before running away to find him.
- Sherman thought Mr. Peabody got killed inside the Trojan Horse that falls off a cliff and cries.
- Ash was heartbroken after she caught her boyfriend Lance cheating on her with another porcupine girl and kicks him out of her apartment.
- Lightning McQueen reads Mater's goodbye message with Guido, Luigi, Fillmore, and Sarge at the hotel in Japan he feels terrible now Mater is gone to the airport to flying home on the airplane he at Radiator Springs he be save.
- Noah was heartbroken after Emma dumped him in Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race episode "Maori or Less".
- Chuckie Finster was heartbroken when he caught Megan "cheat" on him with another baby in the end of Rugrats episode "Cradle Attraction".
- Rigby was heartbroken that he and Mordecai are no longer friends because he forged his rejection letter.
- Cow was heartbroken that her crush Craig is dating one of her friends, Pam, at the end of Cow and Chicken "Horn Envy".
- Stan Marsh was heartbroken after Wendy Testaburger breaks up with him in the South Park episode "Raisins". Tis happens again with "Skank Hunt".
- Pearl was heartbroken after Steven turns himself in to Aquamarine and Topaz in the Steven Universe episode, "I Am My Mom".
- Lori Loud was heartbroken after Bobby Anne breaks up with her due to Lincoln Loud insulting his sister Ronnie Anne in the Loud House episode "Save The Date". Ronnie Anne was also heartbroken after Lincoln Loud insulted her.
|“||(Kiara runs to confront Simba after he exiles Kovu and ignoring Rafiki who was watching in sadness) Father, please reconsider. (Simba, sternly: You will not go anywhere without an escort from now on.) No, that's not-- (Simba: He used you to get to me!) He love's me...for me! (Simba very stubbornly: Because you are my daughter! You will not leave Pride Rock. You will stay where I can keep an eye on you...AWAY from him.) You don't know him! (Simba: I know he's following in Scar's pawprints...and I must follow in my father's) You will NEVER be Mufasa! (Simba looks at her in shock, stunned and silent at what she said) (Kiara cries and runs to the den and Simba looks away sadly and disappointingly at the clouds for defying his father's paw prints and breaking the Circle of Life) (Kiara notices a hole in the wall and runs away from Pride Rock)||„|
|~ Kiara was heartbroken and runs away from Pride Rock after Simba exiles Kovu and directly defying his father's pawprints that he himself must follow and breaking the Circle of Life|
|“||(As Jewel was happily flying, she notices Blu walking away sadly) Hey, where you going? (Blu ignores her and keeps on walking) Blu? Blu, what's wrong? (Blu: Nothing. Everything's perfect. You'll be off to the rain forest. I'll be back with Linda. Just like we planned.) I... (Nico and Pedro fly down towards them) (Nico: Hey, birds! Stop yappin' and start flappin'! Let's go!) I... I... I guess I thought maybe... (Blu: What? That you... you'd come to Minnesota?) (Jewel just looks at him) (Blu: Great! I guess I... I'll knit you a scarf.) No, that's not what I meant. (Blu: Look, Jewel, I can't spend my life walking around following you wherever you're going.) Hey, it's not my fault you can't fly. (Pedro: (to Nico as they watch Blu and Jewel) Awkward!) Rafael: (as he notices Blu and Jewel starting to argue) Okay! Okay! You know what? This is good. Just clear the air. Just be completely honest with each other.) (Blu: You want honesty? Fine. Fine, I can be honest. I don't belong here. In fact, I never wanted to come here in the first place. And... and... and you know what? I hate Samba!) (Pedro: (Rafael, Nico and Pedro gasp with shock and Nico bursts into tears) Hey! That's a little too far.) (Nico: (to Pedro) Make the mean bird take it back!) (Blu: Yeah! I said it! Every song sounds exactly the same.) (he mimics the samba music and dance) (Blu: Tico-taco, ya-ya-ya! Tico-taco, ya-ya-ya! Urrgh! I'm tico-taco outta here.) Fine! See you around, pet! (Jewel flies away and Blu walks away) (Rafael: No, no, ,no! Wait, wait, wait! Come back! You belong together! You are Juliet to his Romeo! Sure they both die in the end, but you get my point!) (Nico and Pedro towards Rafael) (Rafael: Ah, young love! Always so melodramatic. All right, boys. Go after her. Hey, Blu! Wait up! Come on!) (Luis: Yeah! I'm ready for Carnival! Who wants to ride in my... fruit? They left without me! This is messed up. (slurps))||„|
|~ Jewel was heartbroken after she and Blu have an terrible argument about Blu's flying and he say that he wish that he never come to Rio in the first place and he hates it here.|
|~ Pearl gets heartbroken after Steven turns himself in to Aquamarine and Topaz in the Steven Universe episode, "I Am My Mom".|
|“||(After Mater is onboard Sid with Holley and Finn Lighting McQueen reads the Mater's note at the Hotel Lobby while Guido and Luigi began crying.) (Mater: [Voice-over reading the letter] By the time you read this, I'll be safely on an airplane flying home. I'm so sorry for what I did.) [reading Mater's letter] "I don't want to be the cause of you losing any more races. I want you to go prove to the world what I already know, that you are the greatest racecar in the whole wide world." Your best friend, Mater. [looks up] I didn't really want him to leave. (Luigi: Wait, there's more here. [moves to next page] "P.S. Please tell the hotel I didn't mean to order that movie. I thought it was just a preview and I didn't realize I was paying for it." [shifts the page] "P.P.S. That's funny right there. P.P"? [shifts the pages around] There's a few more pages of P.S's here.) Well, at least I know if he's at home, he'll be safe.||„|
|~ Lightning McQueen reads the Mater's letter at the Hotel Lobby in Japan with Fillmore, Sarge, Luigi, and Guido he gets terribly what Mater has gone on flying home to Radiator Springs.|
|“||(Peaches helplessly watches her father bing separated from her by the landmass) Daddy! (Manny: STAY ALIVE! No matter how long it takes, I WILL FIND YOU!) (sobbing) Mom, this is all my fault! If I had just-- (Ellie: Peaches! This is NOT your fault, alright?) What if I never see him again? And the last thing we did was fight! (Ellie: Hey, your father is the toughest, most stubborn mammoth I've ever met! He'll come back for us. (wraps her trunk around Peaches) That's a promise.)||„|
|~ Peaches blaming herself when her father gets separated from her by an earthquake, after a harsh argument with him that resulted in her disowning him|