Heroic Knight of Cerebus are the fundamental positive version of Game Changer. This character are always presented as more deadly and efficient, but always heroic than other incompetents or dimwitted heroes.
Who are they and what made them different form Other regular heroes?Edit
When the heroes are presented as incompetent comical or dimwitted, they can not be counted as Knight of Cerebus, but rather Comedic Heroes instead. So, those who are truly a Heroic Knight of Cerebus appear as more deadly, nononsense, and efficient. However in contrast to his evil counterpart, they always fight for the good side. Many of this heroes can be softed (Depending of the Episode) to the the point can apply as Pure of heart and Sympathetic Heroes, if the case if that. Perfect examples would be heroes whom hardened due to his/her military background
Requirements for to be a Heroic Knight of CerebusEdit
- They appear as no-nonsense, frightening and ruthless.
- They are hardly if ever comedic. Of course there are very rare exceptions namely if their gimmick is that of a clown or jester in which that is simply part of their gimmick itself. This cannot distract or lighten the mood.
- Some of them are impulsive, but always can keep a good relationship with other heroes
- They always are serious in everything they said.
Good Examples for this is Mewtwo form Pokemon and Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live who are seen competent, dark and ruthless than the rest of the heroes.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This type of hero is not always necessary to be a one-shot hero, as it can also be applied in recurring hero in special episodes noticed in a much more serious way than how you're used to (Often occurs when a character undergoes personality change that is called "Flanderization").
- NOTE: A Knight of Cerebus can be good-hearted bastard in a setting where it normally doesn't make sense - not simply a "Anti - Hero".
|“||If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power, power over people, and they want to see you in fear. They want you to know you're going to die. So they'll talk. They'll gloat. They'll watch you squirm. They'll put off the moment of murder like another man will put off a good cigar. So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word.||„|
|~ ~ Discworld, Men at Arm|
|“||No, this isn't happening! There's no reason for me to go on! What am I fighting for?!||„|
|~ ~ Zero, when Iris dies|
|“||I want his power. I want to make him mine and become one with him.||„|
|~ Kurumi Tokisaki to Origami Tobiichi over her lust for Shido|
|“||This place is beautiful, but what right have I to judge? What do I know of this world and its beauty? I am not like other creatures. I am not of this world.||„|
|“||I have no interest in being a villain, and I don’t think that I can become a good person. I’m at a halfway point where I’m not even sure which path I should walk down… but I guess even there, I can still interfere in someone’s life and help bring things to a positive conclusion.||„|
|“||To kill someone to save the world... Is that really the right thing to do?||„|
|~ Silver the Hedgehog.|
|“||Dreams don't betray us. When we lose ourselves, that's when we lose our dreams. It's not that dreams don't come true. We just give up on them.||„|
|“||I am Shadow the Hedgehog, the Ultimate Lifeform!||„|
|~ Shadow the Hedgehog|
- Knight of Cerebus - The Evil Wiki (for its villainous counterpart)