This Article Contains Spoilers - WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
Some heroes or heroines sacrifice their own lives during the movie or the end after saving the world, etc.
Here's why the hero dies/heroes die:
- Sacrificing their own lives.
- Dying with heartbreak, lost faith, by not believing in them or poisoning.
- Saving their friends or their family.
- Betraying the villain, which makes the villain kill them.
- Dying for being old after many years.
Sometimes it's not about sacrifice, but sometimes their love ones have died long time ago or whatever reason which it make us cry so bad.
- Near the end of the film, Tom and Jerry: A Nutcracker Tale, shortly after the cats are defeated, Nelly the Horse sacrifices herself to save Jerry the Mouse and La Petite Ballerina from the falling wall and takes the impact herself, thus dying from her injuries and leaving Jerry and Tuffy Mouse and the toys mourning over her death until she is revived by magic which allows her to talk on her own without a string
- In Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2: Weasley family mourns over Fred's death in first battle of Hogwarts. As Harry goes through pensieve, the anti-hero Snape mourns over death of his friend, Lily Potter after she sacrificed herself to save Harry from Voldemort.
- in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter weeps over the death of his schoolmate Cedric Diggory, who is murdered by Lord Voldemort's lackey, Peter Pettigrew during the third task in the TriWizard Tournament.
|“||She was the bravest one of us all.||„|
|~ Tuffy Mouse grieving over Nelly the Horse's death|
|“||Thanks a ton, Wonderboy! But at least I've got one swell consolation prize--a friend of yours who's dying to see me!||„|
|~ -Hades told Hercules that he won the battle, but he's too late to save his love interest since she's going to die|
|“||Dad? Dad come on. You gotta get up. Dad, we gotta go home. (pulls on Mufasa's ear, but it didn't work.) Help! Somebody! Anybody! Help. (cries in tears.)||„|
|~ Simba, mourning Mufasa|
|~ Robocop mourning her partner Anne Lewis.|
|“||Someone asked me once if I knew the difference between a civilian and a citizen. I know now. A citizen has the courage to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility. Dizzy was my friend. She was a soldier. But more than that, she was a citizen of the Federation.||„|
|~ Johnny Rico addressing his troops while mourning Dizzy Flores, after the ambush at Whiskey Outpost|
|“||(he is crying over Cedric's body) He's back! He's back! Voldemort's back! Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him... not there!||„|
|~ Harry Potter mourning Cedric Diggory|
|“||(he pushes his way frantically through the crowd] Let me through. LET ME THROUGH! Let me through, THAT'S MY SON! That's my boy! (He pushes Harry's hands away and leans over Cedric's body, sobbing hysterically) IT'S MY BOY!||„|
|~ Amos Diggory mourning the death of his son Cedric|
|“||(Babe is crying over Maa who is dying after she was attacked by a pack of wild dogs who attack the Hoggett farm) It's over Maa. The wolves are gone far away. I'll get the boss up here to look after you. You'll be all right. You'll be all right! (Maa dies) Oh, Maa! Maa! Maa! Maa! Maa! (Sheep herd: Maa! Maa!)||„|
|~ Babe and the entire sheep herd mourning Maa who was been killed by a pack of wild dogs|