The Ladybug Miraculous is an magical jewel wielded by the superhero Ladybug and an item featured in the animated series Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
The Ladybug Miraculous is connected the kwami Tikki and has been worn by many for years. Whenever Tikki goes inside, it transforms the holder into a ladybug-themed superhero. The wielder can purify an akuma and turn a normal butterfly. The Ladybug Miraculous also has incredible powers of speed, endurance, and strength. Its special weapon is an unbreakable yo-yo, which can be utilized as both a weapon and a communicator. Its special superpower is called the Lucky Charm, giving the user the ability to summon an useful object in order to obtain their goal, like defeating a villain.
The jewel is currently owned by Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a student in Miss Bustier's class at Collège Françoise Dupont in Paris, France. But throughout the history of humanity, important women have carried this jewel too, including an ancient chinese Ladybug, Mudekudeku, an ancient egyptian Ladybug, Hippolyta and Jeanne d'Arc.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Transformation: It can transform the holder into a ladybug-themed superhero.
- Speed: The holder runs and moves at an superhuman speed.
- Endurance: The holder can endurance any attacks.
- Strength: The holder gets a superhuman strength.
- Lucky Charm: A superpower used to obtain an useful object in order to obtain a goal according to the situation.
- If taken off voluntarily, Tikki will be forced into dormant mode inside the earrings, however if accidentally lost, Tikki will reappear but still be active.