Mount Olympus is where Zeus and the other Olympian Gods reside and discuss important matters of mortal affairs, or just sit around eating ambrosia and drinking wine all day. It is a major location in the 1997 Disney animated film Hercules.
Mount Olympus is the highest mountain in Greece, located in Thessaly. It was said to be the home of the Twelve Olympians, the principal gods in the Greek pantheon, who lived in crystal mansions.
Mount Olympus is a major location in this movie.
Once Upon a TimeEdit
Mount Olympus is seen during the second half of Season 5 of Once Upon a Time. It is one of the two places souls stuck in the Underworld can pass on to after they complete their unfinished business, resembling Heaven.
- Mount Olympus is made entirely of clouds, not counting the mountain itself, which is solid rock.
- No mortals or mere minions of the gods are allowed to enter Mount Olympus.
- The golden gates of Olympus were forged by Hephaestus himself.
- Despite the Hercules movie being a prominent world in the Kingdom Hearts series by appearing in all installments except for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Kingdom Hearts III will be the first game in the series to introduce Mount Olympus.
- Mount Olympus is part of Auradon but referenced as Olympus.
- In real life, it is the Highest Mountain in Greece.