This event occurs when a hero sings opera, in many different cartoons and movies. Any hero can sing opera like male or female. There will be many operatic voices that a hero can sing like bass, soprano, countertenor, mezzo-soprano, contrallo, tenor and baritone.
- Tom the Cat becomes an opera singer that stars in a concert titled "Signor Thomasino Catti-Cazzaza Baritone" who shall perform to sing Largo al Factotum from The Barber of Seville.
- Rico sings Fish in an operatic voice.
- Homer Simpson becomes Rudolfo, when he sings the aria "Nei cieli bigi" from "Puccini's La Boheme".
- Jeff becomes an opera star, when the other Wiggles gotta do something, or else he's going to be like an opera singer forever.
- Giovanni Jones sings the aria "Largo al factotum" for "Rossini's The Barber of Seville".
- SpongeBob SquarePants sings in a female operatic voice by singing "Dear Friend".
- Kenny McCormick Sings Con te partirò by Andrea Bocelli.
- Binky the Singing Aardvark becomes an opera singer without all that hard work singing "Largo al factotum" for "The Barber of Seville". In a near similar matter to that of Willie the Singing Whale from Make Mine Music's "The Whale Who Wanted to Sing at the Met".
- Yumi Yoshimura sings opera with her pirate outfit.