When the heroes was hurt or injured during the battle, their love interest, friends, the citizen of the city members or family members have enough and blocking the villain's moves by saying Stop, etc.
Then, the villains ask why they're protecting them or asks them to get out of the way which the heroines or friends say no, because they should stop fighting, etc.
Reason Why they protecting their heroesEdit
- because they're worried that the main antagonist is gonna kill them with revenge, etc.
- because they know that they have goodness inside of them and they shouldn't hurt them if they give them a chance
- because they're tired that those villains have been bullied heroes for years and decide to Challenge them to fight or take their place as long they promise that they won't hurt them again.
- because they care about their heroes by saying nice things about them which it make the main protagonist speechless and very happy
- Amy Rose protect Sonic from Silver by hurting him and Silver thinks that Sonic is the enemy for the future.
- Mrs. Sharon Leary was ordered by Elliot Shandling to protect Andrew Waltrip from Tabitha Harperstein until she is gone forever.
- Everyone on the train protected Spider-man from Doc Ock after he return to the city and saved their lives and gave him back his mask as they promise that they won't tell anyone his secret.