|“||You're Fired? OH YEAH?! I QUIT!||„|
|~ Goofy receiving a pink slip from his boss while he's vacationing in Hawaii.|
Heroes who decided to give up, resign or quit their jobs.
Quitting is the opposite of Getting Fired.
- Judy Hopps decided to quit her job as a Police officer.
- Squidward quits his job after he is accused for stealing Mr. Krabs' first dime.
- Charlie Hinton quits his new job at a cereal pitch, he realizes his son is the most important thing and decides to bring Daddy Day Care back in business.
- Stubbs quit his job as Professor Screweyes' clown business.
- Hermey decided to quit his job as a toymaker.
- Shana Elmsford quits her job as actress Liz Stratton's fashion designer, for she had enough of her selfish blackmails of making her clothes the most beautiful.
- Iago defects from Jafar fed up with his abuse and abandons him as he drops the black lamp into a nearby well.
- Djana'D quits from Mobile infantry after she accidentally killed Breckinridge during a live fire exercise due to his helmet malfunction and leading Johnny Rico to get flogged as an administrative punishment.
- Peter Parker decides to give up being Spider-Man after losing his powers.
- Cruz Ramirez decides to quit her job as a trainer so she can become a race car.
- Newton Crosby quits his job as Nova inventor after Skroeder the head of Nova's security destroyed Johnny 5.
- Nicholas Lorenz quit school after the humiliation due to his brother Fritz leaving home.
- Ranger Smith leaves Jellystone Park what Mayor Brown decides to give this to him the place called Evergreen Park.
|“||(Boss: YOU'RRRRRRRRE-) (gets hit by Talia's hat) Fired? No, I quit.||„|
|~ Talia quitting her job as a waitress.|
|“||(Liz Stratton: No no no Shana, these are still too good! I've warned you to make my co-stars to look less glamorous than me!) Ms. Stratton, I won't do less than my best for anyone! You don't want a designer, You want a flunky to feed your ego! I QUIT!||„|
|~ Shana Elmsford quits her job as actress Liz Stratton's fashion designer, for she had enough of her selfish blackmails of making her clothes the most beautiful.|
|“||I don't deserve this badge. (Judy takes her police badge off. Bobo is silently shocked.) (Chief Bogo: Hopps...) (Bellwether is saddened at this too.) (Bellwether: Judy, you've worked so hard to get here. It's what you wanted since you were a kid. You can't quit.) (Judy puts her badge down.) Thank you for the opportunity.||„|
|~ Judy Hopps sadly quits her job as a police officer of the ZPD, after indirectly causing more discrimination between prey and predator.|
|“||(Mayor Brown: Hey, there! That was quite a show you put on yesterday. Ha-ha-ha. I can't wait to see what you do with this. That's your new assignment. Evergreen Park. Oh, I think you're just going to find it delightful. Oh, and, uh, Ranger Jones is gonna be taking over here.) Ranger Jones? (Mayor Brown: Well, I have got a press conference to plan. You see, it turns out I've saved the city. Don't forget to vote, my friend. Brown for governor! Ha-ha-ha. He's not gonna vote for me, is he?) (Chief of Staff: Uh, no.) (Rachel Johnson: You did everything you could.) Doesn't matter. This park needed a ranger who could make it popular again. I'm just some guy who knows how old every tree is. Fat lot of good that did Jellystone. Face it. You and I are just two people who care about things that nobody else does... ...and that's why we're alone. (Rachel Johnson: Or maybe that's why we found each other. Did you ever think of that?) Rachel, you and this park have one thing in common. You both deserve a better man than me.||„|
|~ Ranger Smith leaves Jellystone Park after Yogi Bear ruined the anniversary when Mayor Brown decides to give this to him the place called Evergreen Park.|