|“||You're Fired? OH YEAH?! I QUIT!||„|
|~ Goofy receiving a pink slip from his boss while he's vacationing in Hawaii.|
Heroes who decided to give up, resign or quit their jobs.
Quitting is the opposite of Getting Fired.
- Judy Hopps decided to quit her job as a Police officer.
- Squidward quits his job after he is accused for stealing Mr. Krabs' first dime.
- Charlie Hinton quits his new job at a cereal pitch, he realizes his son is the most important thing and decides to bring Daddy Day Care back in business.
- Stubbs quit his job as Professor Screweyes' clown business.
- Hermey decided to quit his job as a toymaker.
- Shana Elmsford quits her job as actress Liz Stratton's fashion designer, for she had enough of her selfish blackmails of making her clothes the most beautiful.
- Iago defects from Jafar fed up with his abuse and abandons him as he drops the black lamp into a nearby well.
- Djana'D quits from Mobile infantry after she accidentally killed Breckinridge during a live fire exercise due to his helmet malfunction and leading Johnny Rico to get flogged as an administrative punishment.
- Peter Parker decides to give up being Spider-Man after losing his powers.
- Cruz Ramirez decides to quit her job as a trainer so she can become a race car.
- Newton Crosby quits his job as Nova inventor after Skroeder the head of Nova's security destroyed Johnny 5.
- Nicholas Lorenz quit school after the humiliation due to his brother Fritz leaving home.
- Ranger Smith leaves Jellystone Park what Mayor Brown decides to give this to him the place called Evergreen Park.
|“||(Boss: YOU'RRRRRRRRE-) (gets hit by Talia's hat) Fired? No, I quit.||„|
|~ Talia quitting her job as a waitress.|
|“||(Liz Stratton: No no no Shana, these are still too good! I've warned you to make my co-stars to look less glamorous than me!) Ms. Stratton, I won't do less than my best for anyone! You don't want a designer, You want a flunky to feed your ego! I QUIT!||„|
|~ Shana Elmsford quits her job as actress Liz Stratton's fashion designer, for she had enough of her selfish blackmails of making her clothes the most beautiful.|
|“||I don't deserve this badge. (Judy takes her police badge off. Bobo is silently shocked.) (Chief Bogo: Hopps...) (Bellwether is saddened at this too.) (Bellwether: Judy, you've worked so hard to get here. It's what you wanted since you were a kid. You can't quit.) (Judy puts her badge down.) Thank you for the opportunity.||„|
|~ Judy Hopps sadly quits her job as a police officer of the ZPD, after indirectly causing more discrimination between prey and predator.|
|“||(Mayor Brown: Hey, there! That was quite a show you put on yesterday. Ha-ha-ha. I can't wait to see what you do with this. That's your new assignment. Evergreen Park. Oh, I think you're just going to find it delightful. Oh, and, uh, Ranger Jones is gonna be taking over here.) Ranger Jones? (Mayor Brown: Well, I have got a press conference to plan. You see, it turns out I've saved the city. Don't forget to vote, my friend. Brown for governor! Ha-ha-ha. He's not gonna vote for me, is he?) (Chief of Staff: Uh, no.) (Rachel Johnson: You did everything you could.) Doesn't matter. This park needed a ranger who could make it popular again. I'm just some guy who knows how old every tree is. Fat lot of good that did Jellystone. Face it. You and I are just two people who care about things that nobody else does... ...and that's why we're alone. (Rachel Johnson: Or maybe that's why we found each other. Did you ever think of that?) Rachel, you and this park have one thing in common. You both deserve a better man than me.||„|
|~ Ranger Smith leaves Jellystone Park after Yogi Bear ruined the anniversary when Mayor Brown decides to give this to him the place called Evergreen Park.|
|“||(Iago pops his hand out of the sand, coughing.) Finally! This is terrific! (Strains to pull himself out and comes out with Jafar's black lamp underneath him) I've got sand in places I didn't even know I had! (Jafar: [from inside his lamp] Spare me your prattling, Iago! Are we out yet?!) "Are we out yet?" "Are we out yet?!" Yes, we're out! No thanks to you! If it weren't for me, you'd be stuck down there forever! (The lamp rumbles with Jafar's fury) (Jafar: IAGO!!!!) (Jafar's yell sends Iago blasted out of the lamp and landing face-first into a a clump of sand. Jafar's lamp glows red as he angrily speaks.) (Jafar: You will now release me...so that I may have my revenge.) (Iago pulls himself out of the sand and dusts himself off) Yeah, yeah, when I'm good and ready. (Jafar: DO AS I SAY, YOU WORTHLESS PIPSQUEAK!) Ya know somethin'? You're NOTHING without me! (Jafar: WHAT?!) Who comes up with all the good ideas? ME! Who does all the work? ME! (Jafar: If it weren't for ME, you'd still be in a cage at the bazaar, squawking, "Polly want a cracker!" (Iago snarls with rage. He's finally had enough!) ♪That's it, I've had it! I hate to be dramatic but it's time for me to fly the coop!/ Terrific! Fine! / I'm drawin' the line / Before I wind up in a parrot soup! (Iago picks up Jafar's lamp and flies to a nearby water well) I was a fool to let you run the show/ I'm cuttin' ya loose, pal! / Look out below! (drops the lamp down the well)/ Arrividerci! / C'est la vie! / Hope all goes well! I'm lookin' out for ME! ♪||„|
|~ Iago finally fed up with Jafar's abuse, abandons him as he drops the black lamp into a nearby well.|