This Article Contains Spoilers - WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
They come to realize on
- Understanding another's advice.
- Realizing how selfish they have been.
- Realizing that a friend is evil.
- Realizing that the main heroine does love the main protagonist.
- Realizing why other heroes protect them.
- Realizing that the main antagonist lied to them and using them.
- Realizing that the main antagonist made things "too easy" for them.
- Realizing that the main antagonist killed their family a long time ago by making the main protagonist angry and avenge their family's death
Anime and Manga
- Pan realizing that the little boy is her grandfather, Goku.
- Alain realizing that Lysandre and Team Flare had been using him to gather Mega Evolution energy so they can control Zygarde instead of using it to healing Mairin's Chespin.
- Mairin realizing that Lysandre wasn't being truly honest about helping her Chespin get better.
- Casey realizes how selfish she had been, caring more about winning and begs Chikorita to forgive her.
- Sora Takenouchi realizing that her crest of love wouldn't glow
- T.K. Tadashi realizing that DemiDevimon had been lying to him about his brother Matt
- Davis Motimoya realizing that Ken Ichijouji is the evil Digimon Emperor
- Ash Ketchum
- Misty realizing that Horsea was telling her and her friends about Tentacool and Tentacruel's home in the coral reef being destroyed by humans
- Joe Kido realizing that DemiDevimon lied to him and lured him into Digitatamon's restaurant; the actual culprit who is wrecking things to keep him and Matt Isida working there forever
- Matt Ishida realizing that DemiDevimon lied to him about his friend Joe Kido
- Malcom Wilkerson realizes that the kid he had just beat up had recently turned seven years old
- The Power Rangers realize the identity of the Green Ranger is Tommy Oliver.
- Supergirl realizes while in her mind that she felt like an alien on earth for so long, it's by remember her adopted pet cat, Streaky who helped Kara to feel like a human and no to inflict pain upon others.
- Jill Young realizing that Andrei Strasser is the poacher who murdered her mother and Joe's mother.
- Harry Potter realizing that Quirinius Quirrell tried to rob the Gringotts bank and steal the Sorcerer's stone
- Mary Jane Watson realize that Peter was Spider-Man and know his secret since that kiss from the alley 2 years ago.
- Harry Potter realizing that Sirius Black is his godfather.
- Luke Skywalker realizing that Darth Vader is his father and that the evil Emperor Darth Sidious is responsible for his father's turn to the dark side in the first place.
- Lori Campbell found out and realize that Freddy Krueger is the one who killed her mother a long time ago.
- Ron Weasley realizing that his pet rat Scabbers is truly the transformed Peter Pettigrew, the man who betrayed James and Lily Potter to Lord Voldemort on the night of their deaths.
- Arthur Hoggett realizing that the wild dogs are the ones who killed Maa not Babe.
- Roger and Anita Dearly realize that they left their 15 puppies unprotected and it was Cruella DeVil who dognapped their 15 puppies and planned to turn them into a fur coat.
- US Vice President Trumball and Chief Inspector Hazard realising that UK Prime Minister James Wilson was murdered to lure the other world leaders to London so they could be killed, as well as the fact that terrorists are impersonating police and other London first responders, and the only way to identify them as terrorists.
- Eddie Valiant realizes that Judge Doom is not a human being, but has been revealed that he is a toon is diguise who killed his brother, Teddy five years ago.
- Harry Potter realizes that Tom Marvolo Riddle is Lord Voldemort, the Heir of Salazar Slytherin.
- Laurie Strode realizes that Michael Myers is her brother.
- George Newton realizes that Regina and Floyd dognapped their puppies and they also want his dog Beethoven.
- Tiana turning down Facilier's restaurant offer, realizing that her father may never have got what he wanted, but he had something special--love.
- Rapunzel realizes that she's the lost princess and Mother Gothel's wicked and selfish intentions toward her.
- Tom the Cat realizing to his horror that the Sheriff of Nottingham plans to execute Maid Marian along with Robin Hood.
- Pinocchio realizes his dreadful mistake of going to Pleasure Island as all the boys transform into donkeys.
- Flik realizing in horror that the warrior bugs that he hired are circus bugs.
- Pearl Gesner and Sheriff Sam Brown realizing in horror that Yancy O'Del who is buying the Little Patch of Heaven is Alameda Slim.
- Martin Fisherman realizes Derek Krumholtz has kidnapped Riley.
- Stacey Johnston and Richard Gibson realizing that Jason was right about who Quincy Maroone really is after they watched a video broadcast about Maroone blaming the boy for shoplifting and lying to them.
- Sunset Shimmer realizing what she had done after yelling at the Human Twilight.
- Moana realized that Te Ka is actually the accursed evil form of Te-Fiti the Polynesian goddess.
- Tarzan realizes that he should've listened to Kerchak in the first place and protected his family.
- While Kenai listens to Koda's story about his mother, he realizes it is about the fight he and his brothers had with a bear, making Kenai realize in horror that the bear he killed was Koda's mother.
- Héctor remembered how he died, realizing Ernesto de la Cruz poisoned him and stole his songs.
- Mr. and Mrs. Turner realizing that Timmy was right about who Vicky really is.
- Spejson realizing that Mr. Wiesioo is his father.
- Lisa Simpson realizing that Sideshow Bob is still very much alive, faking his death and he and his family are planning to kill Bart at the funeral home.
- Bart Simpson realizing that Sideshow Bob was the man who robbed the Kwik-E-Mart and framed Krusty the Clown for the heinous crime.
- Darkwing Duck realizing the lyrics to the lullaby sang by Gosalyn's late grandfather is the access code to the Waddlemeyer Ramrod.
- Gosalyn Mallard realizing that Wacko, an alien space criminal, is evil when he threatens to detonate the seismopheres and destroy Earth.
- Bart realizes how good matters are for him and returns home to his family when he sees what life is like on the seedy side of Springfield.
- Marge realizes that her very large breasts are making her life difficult, as they get in the way when she tries to do things like open the cupboard and pick up Maggie to comfort her when she falls down.
- Gosalyn Mallard realizes that the Darkwing Duck fan club is interfering with Darkwing Duck's ability to do his job and is actually putting his life at risk.
- Duncan realizing who Mal is and where he knows him from.
- Eduardo Rivera deduces that the inmates of the Containment Unit made it too easy for him to retrieve Slimer so that their master Surt could escape and bring out Ragnarok.
|“||Jason was right about Quincy Maroone! He is evil! (Richard: We should have listened to Jason when we had the chance.) We have to tell Jason we're sorry. (Richard: We will, but first let's go take care of Quincy.) (Meanwhile, Quincy heard a knock on his door. He answered it for the angry Stacey and Richard.) (Quincy, acting cheerful: Morning, guys!) You lied to us. (Quincy Maroone chuckles: What happened to 'good morning', and what are you talking about?) You blamed Jason for shoplifting, Quincy! That is so wrong! (Quincy Maroone, lying: I would never blame Jason for shoplifting.) (Richard: You're lying. My stepson would never steal.) (Quincy Maroone: Yeah, Jason needs to get out of the house. He's 19-years-old.) Yes, and our baby became an outcast, you wicked old weasel! (Richard: Not only that, but it got him and his stepbrother, my son, Gunther in a fight that will never break up!) (Quincy Maroone: How could you say that? You and I are friends.) (Stacey got more angrier at the villain.) NOT ANYMORE! My husband and I cannot be friends with the likes of you. I don't want to hear any more LIES. (through her teeth) And I swear, I'm calling the police RIGHT NOW!||„|
|~ Stacey Johnston and Richard Gibson realizing that Jason was right that Quincy Maroone really is an evil person after they watched a video broadcast about yesterday.|
|“||They're going to kill him at sunrise, Grandmother Willow. (Grandmother Willow: You have to stop them!) I can't. (Grandmother Willow: Child, remember your dream.) I was wrong, Grandmother Willow. I followed the wrong path. I feel so lost. (buries her head in her arms and starts crying) (Meeko scrambles into Grandmother Willow's hollow and rummages to find Smith's compass and hands it to the depressed Pocahontas to try to comfort her.) The compass? (As she holds it the arrow on it rotates!) The spinning arrow! (Grandmother Willow: It's the arrow from your dream!) I was right! It was pointing to him! (Pocahontas stands up and points the crops to the wind) Sunrise! (Grandmother Willow: It's not too late, child! Let the spirits of the Earth guide you.) (The arrow spins then finally stops pointing north) (Grandmother Willow: You know your path, child, now, follow it!)||„|
|~ Pocahontas realizing the compass is the spinning arrow from her dream which she uses to save John Smith.|
|“||My daddy never got what he wanted...but he had what he needed! He had love! He never lost sight of what was really important! (Dr. Facilier: Easy with that thing! Careful!) AND NEITHER WILL I!||„|
|~ Tiana turning down Facielir's restaurant offer, realizing that that her father didn't get what he wanted, but he got something special: Love|
|“||(Simba walks out on a ledge and looks up at the stars. He then collapses to lay on the edge of the ledge. Milkweed floss is stirred into the air by his flop. The camera follows its path. It crosses the desert. Next we see Rafiki's hand snatch some it out of the air. He sniffs it, grunts, and bounds down into his tree. He pours the milkweed into a turtle shell, sifts it around, and then eats from the same kind of fruit he anointed Simba with. Examining the milkweed floss again, realization dawns on his face.) Huh? Simba? He's alive? Haha! He's ALIVE! (Laughing hysterically, Rafiki grabs his staff. Laughing even harder, he picks up some paint and puts a mane on the smeared lion image on the wall.) It is time!||„|
|~ Rafiki realizing Simba's alive.|
|“||Oh, no! The sleigh, the presents. They'll be destroyed, and I care! What's the deal? Wait! (The Grinch got up and races to the mountain) It can't be happen, it can't, it couldn't, it mustn't, it wouldn't. Not now, not then and never again!||„|
|~ The fully redeemed Grinch realizing that Christmas will be ruined if he doesn't save the presents|
|“||(Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria, and King Julien arrive at the Central Park Zoo and finds the place completely empty.) Gloria: Well, we're here. Marty: Home. Alex: Ah, my rock looks smaller than I remember it. Marty: Look at the mural. Doesn't actually capture the real thing, doesn't it? Gloria: Wow. I forgot about that wall in between us Melman. Melman: Mmm-hmm. Gloria: Was that always there? (Everyone takes a long look at the zoo with sad expressions on their faces) Marty: Guys, I'm sorry I ever left the zoo in the first place. Alex: What do you mean? Marty: I mean, if I had just stayed put, we wouldn't have anything to be sad about right now. Alex: Leaving the zoo was the best thing that's ever happened to us. Marty: Really? Alex: Yeah. Out there, in the world, we were really living. King Julien: Yeah! Alex: It was exciting! Gloria: It was romantic. Melman: It was dangerous. Marty: I've never felt so alive! Alex: When we were with the circus, we were already home. I only wish we'd realized that sooner. Melman: I'm really gonna miss those guys. Alex: What do you say we go back? Gloria: Really? Marty: I'm with you! King Julien: I'm in! Melman: But what do we tell them? Alex: Well, we'll...we'll make it right by telling them how wrong we were. Marty: It's worth a shot. Alex: And if we go down in flames, so be it! Gloria: Yeah, let's do this! Marty: I like it! Melman: Yeah, yeah!||„|
|~ Alex and his friends finally realizing that the zoo is not as great as they remembered and decided to rejoin the circus as an apology for lying to them in the first place.|
|“||(Ted arrives in the cargo ship hull) George? I think you're here! George? (George hears Ted and chitters loudly) George! There you are! (George hoots loudly; Ted grabs a fire extinguisher) Stand back, buddy! (Ted uses the extinguisher to break the lock on George's cage. George embraces Ted) George, give me a hug, you little fur ball. There, there. You're alright. Oh, I'm so sorry. I don't know how I let them take you away. I mean, I do. (Ted takes out the Mini-Zagawa Idol) This was so important to me. Somehow, it just doesn't matter anymore. (Ted puts the Mini-Shrine on the empty cage) What matters is you and me, buddy--our buddy ship. Now we can do all the monkey things we've always wanted to do. [As Ted speaks, moonlight shines on the mini idol, creating a pictogram map behind Ted, which George notices] I'll get an organ and grind, and you can dance for money. Or I can dance for money. Who knows? We'll figure it out. We can take turns. [George tries pointing to the pictogram behind Ted] George, do you mind? I'm expressing some feelings here. It's kind of hard, okay? Now, where was I? Right, who's gonna dance? Oh, no, no. Adventure! You brought adventure to my life. And now, you know, that's all that matters. [George presses his hands on Ted's cheeks then moves away to show him the shining pictogram] Wait, where's that coming from? It's a pictogram. [George picks up the Mini-Shrine and shines it around like a flashlight; Ted gasps in astonishment] George, it's the map! We had it all along! Of course. "Turn your eye to the light. Go from blindness to sight." I was supposed to hold the statue up to the sun! Pack your things, George! We're off to Africa on the next ship! (the ship horn honks) Wait, we're already on a ship to Africa! What a timesaver!||„|
|~ Ted Shackleford arriving to rescue Curious George from the African Cargo ship. As Ted reconciles with George, they notice sunlight reflecting off the Mini-Zigawa Shrine creating a pictogram. Ted realizes that when reflected with sunlight, the Mini-Idol is actually a map to the real Lost Shrine of Zagawa. They sail the ship to Africa to uncover the REAL 40 ft shrine.|
|“||Master Roshi: Oh Pan what are you doing here? (Goku discovers his granddaughter's name) Goku: Pan? (Master Roshi sees Pan) Master Roshi: Pan, over here! Both: Master Roshi, what are you doing here? (Goku and Pan look in confusion) Master Roshi: What's with the big crowd around here? Excuse me girls, coming through! Oh Roshi, the ladies can't get enough of you. Pan (annoyed): You know, I don't think that their happy to see you. Master Roshi: Come on, don't you think those hotties are thrilled to see me? (Master Roshi points at a V-sign at the girls and at Goku as Goku becomes happy to see Master Roshi again) Goku: You never change, do you old timer? Master Roshi (confused): Huh? Hey, do you know me? You look familiar? Goku: Of course I know you. It's me, Goku. (Master Roshi become confused of the familiar kid) Master Roshi: Don't worry ladies, he's not my kid. (turns and looks at Goku) You know, you do kinda look like Goku. With that pointy hair and- (Master Roshi pauses and discovers that kid is Goku) Goku! Is that really you? (Master Roshi throws his umbrella and becomes happy that Goku is back and Pan gasps) Well, bring on the good times, my old friend is back, but what are you doing shrunk down into the size of a child you adorable little tike? (Master Roshi and Goku fall down and Pan becomes horrified) Pan: That can't be right! There's no way that kid could be my grandpa, is there? Master Roshi: Well, tell me? This much curiosity could kill a man my age. Goku: Emperor Pilaf summoned Shenron and accidently wished for me to be smaller. (Master Roshi becomes shocked) Pan: This whole day! It's going to be some kind of bad dream? Goku: I wonder if Chi-Chi's mad at me for being gone so long? Master Roshi: Uh, it is Chi-Chi. (Pan discovers the little boy is her grandfather and freaks out) Pan: You are not my grandpa! I've got stuffed animals at home bigger than you! Goku (confused): So, that would make you my granddaughter Pan? Master Roshi: Yep, she's grown up a lot. It's been years since you last saw her. Goku: Well, I'm real proud of you Pan. I guess fighting is in the genes. (Pan becomes upset about her grandfather is now a kid)||„|
|~ Pan realizing that the little boy is her grandfather, Goku.|
|“||Holy Smokes! He's a TOON! (Judge Doom: Surprised?) Not really. That lame-brained freeway idea could only be cooked up by a Toon. (Judge Doom: Not just ANY toon!) (Doom wobbles over to an oxygen tank, puts the valve in his mouth and turns it on. He inflates back to his old self. His hat flies off and his prosthetic eyeballs pop out. Then he turns menacingly to Eddie, his eyes are burning grim Toon red. Eddie gasps in terror) (Judge Doom [voice getting higher, until it reaches a high-pitched squeak]: Remember me, Eddie?! When I killed your brother, I talked... just... like... THIS!!!)||„|
|~ Eddie Valiant realizing that Judge Doom is not a human being, but a Toon in disguise, who then reveals himself to be the toon who killed Eddie's brother.|
|“||In Lori's dream, Lori's dad went to the bedroom, realize that his wife is getting attacked in her nightmare and trying to kill his wife with a knife. (Lori: Daddy! No, daddy Don't!) Then Lori push her father away until she saw Freddy in bed with her mother, made realize that Freddy is responsible of her mother's death (Lori: Freddy?! It was you! [Gasps in horror]) Freddy: I always have a thing with a wh**e that lives in this house! (Then Freddy stab her mother harder after Lori screamed and ran away)||„|
|~ Lori Campbell found out and realize that Freddy Krueger is the one who kill her mother long time ago.|
|“||(Hazard: Vice President Trumbull, it's an honour, sir.) Chief Inspector. (Lancaster: I'm afraid our news isn't promising. Our dearly departed Prime Minister James Wilson was assassinated. Poison in his anesthesia and his doctor's body found dumped an hour ago.) State funeral, must-attend event for Western leaders...each one a target. G*****n. We walked right into it. (Hazard: And all dead, bar your man and ours.) What's happening on the ground? (Cop 1: The terrorists have killed 19 first responders with...another 30 unaccounted for.) (Cop 2: They're impersonating us. Our people are walking right into ambushes.) (General: Say the word, we go in. Make no mistake, we risk turning London into another Fallujah.) That's the last thing we need, the President in the middle of an urban battle. (Hazard: Or the citizens of London. You're just as likely to take out half the Metropolitan Police Force, unless you can tell me how you can tell the difference between the good guys and the bad guys. We're gonna have to stand down our emergency services.) (General: SURRENDER LONDON?!) He's right. Take out all legitimate personnel. Anyone that remains is a terrorist. (Hazard: Look, the sooner we end this, the more chance there is of stopping London becoming a complete warzone.) (Cop 2: Well, how do we get the word out to out people?) (Hazard: Air-raid system. We sound that, people will know to stay secure in their place, then we let the military sweep in, go door-to-door if necessary, and clear these b*****ds out.)||„|
|~ Vice President Allan Trumbull and Chief Inspector Kevin Hazard realising that terrorists are impersonating the police, and the only way to find and eliminate them.|
|“||I'm not stupid! My name is Alice, I live in London, I have a mother named Helen and a sister named Margaret. My father was Charles Kingsleigh. He had a vision that stretched half way around the world and nothing ever stopped him. I'm his daughter. I'm Alice Kingsleigh. (Absolem: Alice, at last! You were just as dim-witted as you were the first time you were here you called it Wonderland as I recall) Wonderland? (remembers her previous time in Underland) It wasn't a dream at all, it's a memory, this place is real, so are you and so is the Hatter!||„|
|~ Alice Kingsleigh after realising that Underland is a real place.|
|“||(Patrick sees SpongeBob leaving: Hey, where are you going?) I'm going home, Patrick. (Patrick: But what about Mr. Krabs?) What about us? We'll never survive in that trench! You said it yourself, this is man's country. And let's face it, Pat. We're just...kids. (Patrick: We're not kids!) OPEN YOUR EYES, PATRICK! We blow bubbles, we eat ice cream. We worship a dancing peanut, for corn's sake! WE DON'T BELONG OUT HERE! (Patrick: We do not worship him.) (SpongeBob pulls Patrick's shorts down showing his underwear with the Goofy Goober pictures on it.) Patrick, you've been wearing the same Goofy Goober Peanut Party underpants for three years straight. What do you call that? (Patrick upset: Worship? You're right, SpongeBob. We are kids!) (Patrick runs around crying and falls down) Pull your pants up, Patrick. We're going home.||„|
|~ SpongeBob and Patrick realizing that there are kids and don't belong in "man's country".|
|“||Wait, wait! Twisted ear and also a string of hot plates on a ass. I know only one person who beating like that. Dad!?||„|
|~ Spejson realizing that Mr. Wiesio is his father|
|“||(Mr. and Mrs. Turner have arrived at the parking lot of the Dimmadelphia Cafe) Mrs. Turner (looks at watch): It's 6:45. Where's Deep Toot? (Mr. Turner giggles about the name and Mrs. Turner becomes concerned at her husband and Mr. Turner stops giggling and acts normal and Deep Toot arrives and Mr. and Mrs. Turner get out of the car) Are you Deep Toot? (Mr. Turner continues giggling, but stops) Deep Toot: Yes I am. Your babysitter, Vicky. (Deep Toot slides the photo book of the evidence that Vicky has done) She's meaner than you know. (Mrs. Turner picks up the book and she and Mr. Turner look at the photos) The vase, the picture, the piano. Vicky ruined them all and blamed Timmy. Mr. Turner (shocked): Hey, she's key scratching "Vicky was here" on my car. I punished Timmy for key scratching "Vicky was here" on my car. Why would she do that? Deep Toot: Some say it's to make parents say kids are horrible. They hire her more often. Mr. Turner: Leaping leg-holes. She's using my underwear to clog the toilet. Mrs. Turner: And I punished Timmy for that, by making him eat chocolate. Which in retrospect is it a very good punishment after all. Mr. Turner: Unless it's that reindeer chocolate. Deep Toot: Some say, me I think because she is evil. I think she's icky, icky with a V. (Mr. and Mrs. Turner have discovered, for the first time, they have learned that their son, Timmy was right about Vicky) Mr. Turner: Wait a minute, Chip Skylark's hit song "Icky Vicky" suddenly makes sense! Mrs. Turner: Oh my gosh! Timmy was right. Vicky is terrible. Oh Deep Toot. How can we ever thank- (Mrs. Turner pauses and discovers that Deep Toot disappeared without a trace and she and Mr. Turner have finally realized their mistake) Mr. Turner: She's gone! Mrs. Turner: We should've listened to Timmy! Mr. Turner: You have to tell him your sorry and wherever he is, wherever he's hiding, we know one thing for sure. Both: He's watching television! (Mr. and Mrs. Turner head back into the car and Mr. Turner continues giggling) Mr. Turner: Deep Toot. (laughs) Oh man. It kills me. (Mrs. Turner becomes concerned of her husband) Who was that girl anyway? Mrs. Turner: I don't know? But she left this. (Mrs. Turner takes out the note that Deep Toot had left them before she disappeared and reads the note) "I am not Vicky's sister." (Mr. and Mrs. Turner become suspicious about the note from Deep Toot)||„|
|~ Mr. and Mrs. Turner realizing that Timmy was right about who Vicky really is.|
|“||Fear: Guys, we can't make Riley feel anything. Anger: What have we done?||„|
|~ Anger realizing his tragic mistake which literally shuts down the console.|
|“||(Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda have entered the Jedi Temple after it's been attacked by Clone Troopers to change the signal for the Jedi to return to the temple, due to the Clone Wars being over) I've recalibrated the code warning all surviving Jedi to stay away. (Yoda: For the clones to discover the recalibration, A long time it will take.) (Then Yoda and Obi-Wan are about to leave, But Obi-Wan realizes that he must find answers on who was responsible for the attack.) Wait, Master. There is something I must know. (Yoda, cautiously: If into the security recordings you go, Only pain will you find.) (But Obi-Wan is determined to find answers.) I must know the truth. (Obi-Wan turns on the security recordings and sees his best friend Anakin Skywalker cruelly killing Jedi padawans, and cant believe his eyes at his friend's actions.) It can't be...It can't be...(then Emperor Darth Sidious appears to Anakin.) (Emperor: You have done well, My new apprentice. Now Lord Vader, Go and bring peace to the Empire.) (Obi-Wan is now horrified by his friend's actions that he shuts off the recordings.) I can't watch anymore. (Yoda, deciding it's time to take action: Destroy the Sith, We must!) (Obi-Wan would rather fight the Emperor than kill his best friend.) Send me to kill the Emperor, I will not kill Anakin! (Yoda: To fight this Lord Sidious, Strong enough you are not.) He is like my brother, I cannot do it. (Yoda: Twisted by the Dark Side, Young Skywalker has become. The boy you trained; Gone he is. Consumed by Darth Vader.) (Obi-Wan then learns that he must find Anakin in order to confront him.) I do not know where the Emperor has sent him. I don't know where to look. (Yoda: Use your feelings, Obi-Wan and find him you will.)||„|
|~ Obi-Wan Kenobi realizing that Anakin Skywalker has fallen to the Dark Side of the Force.|
|“||(Lampwick: Huh! To hear that beetle talk. you'd think somethin' was gonna happen to us.) (Donkey ears pops out of his head, Pinocchio is shocked) (Lampwick: Conscience! Aw, phooey!) (a tail pops out of the seat of Lampwick's pants; Pinocchio throws away the cigar he had been smoking) (Lampwick, smugly: Where's he get that stuff? "How do you ever expect to be a real boy?" (His head turns brown) What's he think I look like?) (Now his head is a donkey's head) (Lampwick: A jackass?) You sure do! Ha-ha, Hee-haw! (Pinocchio covers his mouth in shock) (Lampwick: Hey, you laugh like a donkey. Ha-ha, Hee-haw!) (Lampwick gasps and covers his mouth) (Lampwick: Did that come outta me?) (Pinocchio nods) (Lampwick then starts to feel his face and notice the changes: Oh!) (Then he raises his arms a little higher and notices his ears: Huh? What the... What's going on?) (Lampwick then runs to a mirror and notice that he's turning into a donkey and starts freaking out) (Lampwick: Aaaahh! I've been double-crossed! Help! Help! Somebody, help! I've been framed! Help!) (Lampwick gets down on his knees and begs Pinocchio for help and Pinocchio is too terrified of Lampwick turning into a donkey) (Lampwick: Please, you gotta help me. Be a pal! Call that beetle. Call anybody!) (But it's too late, Lampwick's hands are now hooves) (Lampwick, still freaking out as he looses his ability to speak) (Lampwick: Mama! Maaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaa! Hee-haw! Hee-haw! Hee-haw! Hee-haw!) (Lampwick is now a donkey as Pinocchio watches him destroy the mirror and table as he loses all of his clothes and Donkey ears pop out of Pinocchio's head and Pinocchio discovers that he's becoming a donkey too) Oh! What's happening? (Jiminy Cricket is trying to hurry and save Pinocchio) (Jiminy Cricket: I hope I'm not too late.) What'll I do?! (a tail pops out of Pinocchio's overalls and Pinocchio realizes he now has a donkey tail, but Jiminy shows up just in time to save Pinocchio) (Jiminy Cricket: Pinocchio!) Jiminy! Oh, Jiminy, help! (Jiminy Cricket: Quick! Pinoke! The Kids! The boys! They're all donkeys! (gasps) You too! Come on, quick! Before you get any worse! (Pinocchio and Jiminy quickly escape Pleasure Island) This way, Pinoke! It's the only way out. (Pinocchio and Jiminy try to run quickly to the cliff) Hurry up, before they see us! (Pinocchio and Jiminy made it to the cliff) You gotta jump!) (Pinocchio and Jiminy jump into the sea and escaped Pleasure Island)||„|
|~ Pinocchio realizing his dreadful mistake of going to Pleasure Island as all the boys transform into donkeys.|
|“||Thank goodness I got there in time. (There they were, crib overturned). I'm sure there must be some mistake. I know Lady wouldn't. (Lady rushes over to the curtains and barks louder) (Aunt Sarah: Watch out! That dog's loose! Keep her away!) Jim Dear: Nonsense. She's trying to tell us something. What is it old girl? What are you trying?(Jim lifts a corner of the courtain and there lay the dead rat. Then, they understand everything) Darling! Aunt Sarah! Come here! (Darling: What is it, Jim?) (Aunt Sarah: AAH! A rat!) (Outside...) Trusty: A rat! We should have known.||„|
|~ Jim Dear Darling and Aunt Sarah, Trusty and Jock, realizing the dead rat lady showed them, that Tramp was trying to save the baby.|
|“||They just took them? What kind of a person takes puppies from kids? (Ted Newton: She's a bad person dad.) (Emily Newton: She was gonna drown them.) We'll get those puppies back. (Ryce Newton: Come on. Let's go.)||„|
|~ George Newton realizes that Regina and Floyd snatched his puppies from Ted and Emily and they also are after his dog Beethoven.|
|“||(Brennan Newton enters the room with Penny shocked) (Richard Newton: Brennan, what's going-- (to Penny) Oh, hello.) Dad, somebody just stole the RV! (Richard Newton (confused): What?) Sara was in it! She said that Beethoven was lonely, so she went to keep him company. I should've told you, Dad. I'm sorry. (Richard Newton: What?) (Beth Newton looks at Sera's room and Sera is not there, then the window and the RV is gone) (Beth Newton (shocked): Richard!)||„|
|~ Brennan Newton informs Richard Newton who realizes that Bill and William stole the RV and kidnap Sera Newton and Beethoven.|
|“||(Sandy: SpongeBob! Patrick! Help me!) [laughs] That almost looks like Sandy! [laughs] (Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob! Plankton: Patrick! Squidward: Help us! Gary: [meows forlornly]) sighs] That almost looked like Mr. Krabs and Squidward and Gary and Plankton. [laughs] Funny. Oh, Patrick, this is hysterical. [laughs] Why aren't you laughing? [laughs until he sees Patrick's body motionless] Patrick? What's wrong with you? (PatricK: Help me, SpongeBob! My body's butt itches!) Patrick? Is this really happening? Hey, this isn't funny. (Patrick: I was wrong, SpongeBob. Sometimes, scary equals scary!) (Patrick's motionless body falls on SpongeBob and he screams.) SpongeBob: Hm? (pulls out his chalkboard, erases the word "funny", and replaces it with "AHHH!") Yup. I got the same answer. Scary equals "Ahh!"||„|
|~ SpongeBob realizing that scary doesn't equal funny at all when his friends' souls were abducted and taken hostage by the Flying Dutchman.|