In the summer, STUDY had been amassing an army of robots and were finishing up their brand new system to be used to create brand new perfect espers. The goal was simple, take over Academy City and have their esper creating system go into effect as the de facto system for esper creation. Originally, STUDY had the element of surprise as they managed to incapacitate Anti-Skill for being their main supplier, having Mikoto Misaka captured, and without Anti-Skill, there was no armed resistance. On August 30th they launched the rebellion when they were confronted by Judgment and battled with them only to have all their forced get whipped out and after their command center was taken, all of the STUDY members were arrested and the organization dissolved.
- Mii Konori - Head Commander
- Aomi Yanagisako - Second-in-Command
- Kuroko Shirai
- Kazari Uiharu
- Ruiko Saten
- Mikoto Misaka (captured but later broke out)
- Mitsuko Kongou
- Kinuho Wannai
- Maaya Awatsuki
- Judgment Members - Main Force
- Haruki Aritomi - Head Commander
- Shunichi Kosako
- Kenji Madarame
- Jun Sakurai
- Hirotada Sekimura
- Shinobu Nunotaba (Prisoner)
- Main Assault Force
- 20,000 HsPS-15 Powered Suits
- 2 Mobile Assault Weapons
- Artificial Meltdowners
- AIM Bomb
- Mugino Shizuri - Leader
- Frenda Seivelun
- Rikou Takistubo
- Saiai Kinuhata
Casualties & LossesEdit
- Various negligible injuries.
- Damage to city property.
- Negligible injuries to members.
- All Powered Suits and mobile weapons destroyed.
- AIM Bomb destroyed
- Artificial Meltdowners destroyed
- All combatants arrested and detained.
- Dissolution of STUDY
- All members of STUDY are taken into custody by Anti-Skill and the organization dissolves.
- Property damage is done to Academy City.
- Frebrie and Janie are freed and leave Academy City with Shinbou to readjust their bodies.
- Academy City authorities hypnotized by Misaki Shokuhou and digital records are taken.