The Symphony Set are the devices used in Yes! Pretty Cure 5 to power up the girls' attacks to their new versions. They are as followed:
- Dream Torch - Cure Dream's part of the Symphony Set that gives her the power to use Crystal Shoot;
- Rouge Tact - Cure Rouge's part of the Symphony Set that gives her the power to use Rouge Burning;
- Lemonade Castanet - Cure Lemonade's part of the Symphony Set that gives her the power to use Lemonade Shining;
- Mint Leaf - Cure Mint's part of the Symphony Set that gives her the power to use Mint Shield;
- Aqua Ribbon - Cure Aqua's part of the Symphony Set that gives her the power to use Aqua Tornado.
When the Rouge Tact, Lemonade Castanet, Mint Leaf and Aqua Ribbon are attached to each side of the Dream Torch, and Milk's willpower is added, the result is a group finisher called Five Explosion.
Cure Aqua's Aqua Ribbon is the source of a rare inconsistency between the anime and merchandise. Merchandise representing the item consistently depicts it as a long, blue, whip-like ribbon attached to a handle, similar in appearance to the Rouge Tact. In the anime, however, the ribbon is absent; the item consists solely of the handle, which the writers will occasionally interpret as a sword hilt. The only time it has really appeared as a sword, is when she fights Hadenya and Dark Aqua in Yes! Pretty Cure 5: Kagami no Kuni no Miracle Daibouken!. The reason for this discrepancy is unknown.
Cure Rouge's Rouge Tact also appears to be of a design and name similar to that of the Flower Tacts from Heartcatch Pretty Cure! (both tacts have a rod portion, a bulkier center part, and a handle), only that the Rouge Tact is more simplified and may be smaller than the Flower Tacts.