|“||"Because we're a team! We got beaten to the punch, or in this case, the kick as a team. We can raise our heads proudly, knowing we've traveled all this way, just to watch someone else finish the job. When we walk down the streets and the people whisper "Those are the ones who couldn't quite save the day, almost, but not quite" we will smile together because we didn't do it as a team! I finally understand teamwork... and it is beautiful."||„|
|~ Sticks' definition of teamwork, Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal|
Managing people doesn't just mean acting as overseer, to see that they get their work done satisfactorily. It means involving people throughout the team in a creative role, to ensure that together you are all able to succeed.
Involving people on broad issues is motivational. Never underestimate people. Their views can enhance everything: methods, standards, processes and overall effectiveness.
Remember, managers are not paid to have all the ideas that are necessary to keep their section working well in a changing world, but they are paid to make sure that there are enough ideas to make things work and go on working. Not to be confused Rallying Friends and Family and Teams and the Whole Gang.
- Aladar ordering the herd to stand together against the Carnatour
- Mike Wazowski training James P. Sullivan and the rest of Oozma Kappa for the scare games.
- In Cats & Dogs: The Revenge Of Kitty Galore, cats and dogs reluctantly must put their differences aside as rival organizations and work together to stop Kitty Galore.
- In Tom & Jerry, Tom and Jerry work together to save Robyn Starling from her evil guardian, Aunt Figg.
- Wade Watts/Parzival, Sam Cook/Art3mis, and their friends work together to win Anorak's Quest, earning themselves $500 billion and control over the Oasis, before IOI's Sixers do.
- Besides the other Autobots and their human allies, Optimus Prime has the Dinobots and later the Guardian Knights fight alongside him.
|“||(Roman: I'm all for winging it, but this is crazy, man! We got mercenaries with some real heat on us. I mean, I'm not scared or nothin' but...Man, I don't even have a gun!) Gun? We got a whole city. (Tej: And we may have more than that. If they use God's Eye, it will tap the cameras around to find our location, which means we could plant a virus.) (Ramsey: And then break in when they access it. So you're talking about hacking my hacking device? It's brilliant.) (Tej: Yeah, but there's just one problem: the signal strength. We can't start a hack on them until they're within a two-mile range.) (Letty: That's really close.) (Roman: Close? These guys are military. If they're within two miles of us, we're already dead. I don't know about y'all, but I didn't really plan on dying today.) (Brian: Only one way to stay alive. We play keep away with Ramsey.) (Ramsey: What?!) (Brian: They can't hit us if we keep moving.) And I'll take Shaw.||„|
|~ Dominic Toretto, Brian O'Conner and their friends make a plan for the final battle in Los Angeles in Furious 7|
|“||(A carnatur approaches the herd) (Kron: He's led that monster right to us! This way!) NO! Don't move! If we scatter, he'll pick us off! STAND TOGETHER!||„|
|~ Aladar ordering the herd to stand together against the Carnatour.|